Alexa remote 2 pallette needs re authorising every few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Oh ok. So is this on a separate flow or simply a separate sequence on the same flow?
    I have it as a separate sequence on the same flow, but I dont think it really matters where you put it. They are not connected to anything, all it does is fire the initialsie every 6 hours. For me, that works, you might try different (more or less) settings, with every 6 hours I had no announcements or TTS missed.

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post

I have it as a separate sequence on the same flow, but I dont think it really matters where you put it. They are not connected to anything, all it does is fire the initialsie every 6 hours. For me, that works, you might try different (more or less) settings, with every 6 hours I had no announcements or TTS missed.
      OK, I will try this if Karl's fix doesn't work. So far, things are still working...
      ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ Support & Customer Service ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ Sales Questions ๐Ÿ›’ Shop HomeSeer Productsโ€‹

Comment

I have changed my account names today (per ksum ) and will see if things stops working again in a few days. thanks.
        Sadly, this did not fix the problem. Now, I'll try the "hack" that mikee123 suggested above.
        ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ Support & Customer Service ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ Sales Questions ๐Ÿ›’ Shop HomeSeer Productsโ€‹

Comment

Is anyone experiencing this using the Proxy authentication or is this happening using the Cookie authentication? I use the Proxy authentication.
          Karl S
          HS4Pro on Windows 10
          1070 Devices
          56 Z-Wave Nodes
          104 Events
          HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
          Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
            Is anyone experiencing this using the Proxy authentication or is this happening using the Cookie authentication? I use the Proxy authentication.
            It's happened to me using both methods. Currently, I'm set to Proxy

Comment

I had to redo the authentification process 3 days ago . I think I took more than one month to manifest .
              (So this can happen in Usa/Canada too)

I implemented an inject node with an init one, to trigger at night every 24h for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                I had to redo the authentification process 3 days ago . I think I took more than one month to manifest .
                (So this can happen in Usa/Canada too)

I implemented an inject node with an init one, to trigger at night every 24h for now.
                FWIW - I tried this but set the interval to every 12 hours. After a couple days, it stopped responding again. So, I set the interval to every 6 hours.That was 3 or 4 days ago... still working.

Comment

Checking some of the other message boards, it seems this is not uncommon and others do the same Inject on a regular basis.
                  Karl S
                  HS4Pro on Windows 10
                  1070 Devices
                  56 Z-Wave Nodes
                  104 Events
                  HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
                  Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

FWIW - I tried this but set the interval to every 12 hours. After a couple days, it stopped responding again. So, I set the interval to every 6 hours.That was 3 or 4 days ago... still working.
                    I've had 6 hourly working for a few days. It has 'caught me out' once so far.

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post

I've had 6 hourly working for a few days. It has 'caught me out' once so far.
                      Maybe try every 6 minutes?

Man... I was really excited when I got this working but now I am truly disappointed with this integration. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Comment

never had a problem with the iobroker one.

Apollon77/ioBroker.alexa2: ioBroker Adapter to control Amazon Alexa/Echo devices (github.com)

it comes from the same authors who wrote the alexa-remote lib : Apollon77/alexa-remote (github.com) ( The node red wrapper is based on this too)

IF you chek Apollon77 lalexa-remote library, the node red package didn,t update since :

3.3.1 (2020-07-24)
                        • (Apollon77) Update cookie lib to maybe be more backward compatible if login/baseUrl was changed
                        • (Apollon77) Increase timeout when reading routines
                        If you check the iobroker one , it is fully up to date

Comment

if the init command needs to be triggered more often I might just reload iobroker again like before.

Comment

See here also https://github.com/586837r/node-red-...mote2/pull/181

Comment

Working...
                            X