Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with RF at 885 MHz

UPDATE: 01/10/2017

My controller came in and I found a link and the documents say the controller is on 868/915/434mhz and the remote is 868mhz.

If not mistaken the zigbee is 915 and 868 in EU.

Anyone have any info on 868 or 915

Thanks.

The controller for the LED I have in the living room cove ceiling went out. I hated it anyway because it 3 knobs you had to adjust for colors and getting to it was a pain. Anyway, I got a new one where the controller/receiver is up by the lights and then it comes with a wall mount remote.

I looked at the units and it does not say anything about the frequency of the RF. I called the company and they called the supplier and they told them it runs on the 885 MHz frequency.

I did some digging and see 885 if also used for RFID.

So my question at large is if anyone knows for sure what 885 MHz is classified at/as or what protocols use it and if there are any transmitters/receivers out there for home automation.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jobee; January 10, 2017, 03:56 PM.
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave
Working...
X