X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop Nodes

Originally posted by jsyers View Post
    Hell all,

I’m not sure on how to properly word this but here is what I want to accomplish since my house is 99% complete. Drop all nodes and rebuild them from 1. I understand that some events and scripts will be affected and will have to be updated. I just want to start from a clean slate. Ideas…

J
    Why do you want to do this if everything is working and you are at 99%? Having some context may help provide some ideas as to how best to do this. Are you talking about z-wave specifically, or all of your devices?

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      Why do you want to do this if everything is working and you are at 99%? Having some context may help provide some ideas as to how best to do this. Are you talking about z-wave specifically, or all of your devices?

Cheers
      Al
      Al,

I have a lot of nodes that do not have devices. Recently I was about to add another AeoTec MultiSensor 6 and I got the below message. Getting the error got me thinking it wold be nice if the node collection was devoid of non used nodes.

[ERROR]
      Add Node started...
      Activate the 'Add to Network' function on the device...
      A new node is being added...
      Adding a new SLAVE NODE...
      DONE - Add Node Operation is Complete.
      Done. Node 46 Added.
      Reloading (importing) node information...
      Synchronizing node information with HomeSeer and creating new device(s) as necessary...
      Synchronize nodes finished. Number of device nodes to be created/added = 1
      Z-Wave manufacturer information for node 46, ID: 134=86H (Aeon Labs), Type: 258=102H, ID: 100=64H
      Negotiating or Verifying SECURITY SCHEME for node 46
      Warning: Failed to get a SECURITY SCHEME or verify the key from node 46. Device may not be added properly to HomeSeer.
      Warning: The security device may have a timeout when adding to the network, bring the device close to HomeSeer and use the Add Node button to add it (remove it first)
      Warning: If this device was previously added to the network, the device may need to be removed from the network and re-added.
      Warning: In case the device was previously added successfully, an attempt will be made to continue the import.
      Getting SECURITY class information for node 46
      Error: Security class information is NOT present - cannot continue loading node 46
      Warning: The device at node 46 should result in 4 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
      Finished.

Comment

Working...
      X