How to "see" all device values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to "see" all device values

I've got a Kwikset 912 door lock. There are a number of events it fires when the lock is locked, unlocked, a user code is entered on the keypad, etc.

Is there a place in HS to see all the values a device may return? I see when setting up event it has a list of possible notifications so I would have to assume HS knows all the values when the node is added to the system.

Originally posted by mskvarenina View Post
    I've got a Kwikset 912 door lock. There are a number of events it fires when the lock is locked, unlocked, a user code is entered on the keypad, etc.

Is there a place in HS to see all the values a device may return? I see when setting up event it has a list of possible notifications so I would have to assume HS knows all the values when the node is added to the system.
    Yes, in the Device Management screen, click on the hyperlink for the device and then go to the Status Graphics tab.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks!

I thought I saw it somewhere in HS last week when I first installed it. Tonight I was poking around all the tabs except that one as I thought that was just for the visual designer.

Thanks again, I'll remember it this time.

Comment

You might look at the following tool: tenScriptAid

tenholde
        tenholde

Comment

Working...
        X