Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Aeotec MultiSensor 6 Gonr Amuck

Hello people,

Has anyone run across this? Installed another MultiSensor 6. The installation was perfect. Updated the root to include the additional child devices. After setting them up the below hit the log. In the three prior installs the child devices are added which did not take place in this install. I have 'Rescan'ed to no avail.

Jan-13 1:38:12 PM Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Ultraviolet received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=50/-1
    Jan-13 1:38:12 PM Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Luminance received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=50/-1
    Jan-13 1:38:11 PM Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Relative_Humidity received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=50/-1
    Jan-13 1:38:10 PM Z-Wave Error (2) Sensor Multilevel Report for type Air_Temperature received, but the corresponding device Node ID cannot be found.(2) Node/Instance=50/-1

j

I experience this very recently with the latest Z-wave PI(3.0.1.87). I think something is amiss in the definitions of the device(doesn't think it has the 4 "environmental" child sensors. I'm not sure where that info is kept and there may be a way to refresh it---Does anyone know how? I upgraded the PI to the latest Beta(3.0.1.97) and rescanned and it picked up the 4 child devices.

BobSpen

Comment

Bob, right direction. Here's what Matt with support suggested and it worked after a couple of calls. It turns out there is an issue with 3.0.1.97 (production) so we rolled back to .87, removed the device and re-added it. Works like the others now. I just noticed that .97 seems to have been pulled from the updates.

J

Comment

Working...
      X