Single Event for multiple functions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Event for multiple functions?

Is there a way to create a single event that will enable On, Off and Dim. ln the ImperiHome mobile app you can create a Composite Widget to do this, so you can have a single control on the UI. I would rather do this in HS if possible so I am not creating one-off functionality in ImperiHome. I am using IH temporarily until I have time to dig into HSTouch. I discovered it when I was playing with Vera and found it to be an easy way to setup basic functionality. As always, thank you for you help and guidance! Dave

Originally posted by lodi View Post
    Is there a way to create a single event that will enable On, Off and Dim. ln the ImperiHome mobile app you can create a Composite Widget to do this, so you can have a single control on the UI. I would rather do this in HS if possible so I am not creating one-off functionality in ImperiHome. I am using IH temporarily until I have time to dig into HSTouch. I discovered it when I was playing with Vera and found it to be an easy way to setup basic functionality. As always, thank you for you help and guidance! Dave
    With Spud's Easy Trigger plug-in you can use a single event to toggle between two or among many settings for a device. I use it for single button control of lights with my Aeotec MiniMotes. I toggle between OFF, 10%, 25%, 40% 60%, ON on some lights, more or less steps on others, depending on the usage of the light. Here is a screenshot

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1188650
    Last edited by randy; January 21, 2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Very nice! Thank you for sharing. I will download the plugin tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X