Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keoni View Post
    Hi all,

I am getting a repeating log error and am unable to detect or control my panels. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot would be appreciated. So far I have tried to set the Nanoleaf into detection mode (holding down power to get the blinking led) and clicked "Update Changes" in the plugin. I have also tried restarting homeseer. I am not sure when this started unfortunate. The log entries below show the plugin starting up. The web exception timeout repeats every minute.

Thank you!!
    Okay - this one was on me... looks like my router changed IP addresses on the devices. I thought I have them reserved, but apparently not. So all is well now.

Comment

Hi - does anyone tried this plugin on HS4? I was able to link it and nano leaf flashes when I click on the plugin. However, HS4 does not show any nanoleaf device at all.

Thanks.

Comment

FYI I am hoping to do some testing with this module with HS4 and the new Nano Canvas tiles. It's on order from Costco at the moment and I'll report back what I find.

Comment

Hi all,
          What is currently the best solution to operate the panels in HS4?

Comment

Hello,
            It's been a while since anyone has responded to this post. I have the same question as the poster (@antoon). I have many of the original Nanoleaf Light Panels (the large triangle ones that were discontinued sometime in the last year in favor of their newer models). I also have the Canvas and some of the newer Shapes. I saw there is a HS3 plugin from Adam Stillman that says it "should" work for HS4. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success getting it to work with the original light panels (as well as any of their newer versions). If so, are there any issues I should know about? I previously had them working from my SmartThings hub. For reasons I won't get into here, I'd just like them to work with HS4 where most of my devices are managed.
            Thanks.

Date/time=11/17/2022 8:13:24 AM CST
            Version=HomeSeer HS4 ZEE S2 (Upg from HS3ZS2) Edition 4.2.16.0 (Linux)
            MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.10.0.104 (tarball Fri Jun 26 19:59:14 UTC 2020)

License=Registered
            Confguration File=/usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
            Uptime=3 Days 1 Hour 27 Minutes 20 Seconds
            Lan IP=192.168.1.146 (HTPiHubG1)
            Device Count=288
            Event Count=123
            Plugins Enabled=Z-Wave:,LIFX:,SDJ-Health:,Tuya:,HS MyQ:
            Modules/Threads=83 Modules, 51 Threads
            Available Threads=399
            HomeSeer Memory Used=153 Mbytes
            Plugins Installed=Govee Plugin 4.0.0.0,HS MyQ 4.0.9.0,LIFX 4.0.7.0,SDJ-Health 3.1.0.10,Tuya 4.0.37.0,Z-Wave 3.0.2.4,Z-Wave GUI 0.3.0.0
            Disk Size=29.72GB​

Comment

Working...
            X