No announcement yet.

Character Generator Bandwidth Hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I figured that Blueiris needs at least an I5, so I don't plan on putting that on the Hometroller box. I have the S6 Pro, and it's still running W7.

Comment

Yup; personally I would keep Homeseer and only running on the embedded W7 machine.

You can beef it up a bit with more memory (guesstimate).

Next now you should look at removing what was causing your issues.

There is a free program that I still utilize for W7 and below and i does well at removing / cleansing software.

Note this software just removes programs and does a deep cleaning.

It is a trial mode and it does well. It doesn't clean up malware or viruses. Remove any software that is not related to Homeseer.

It just removes software and cleans up the registery.

Revo Uninstaller

Next use the following program to check for malware. Run it a couple of times.

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool Download

Then try ComboFix (same site) and have a read on the site and post your issues on the forum on the site.

Or do a recovery of you Windows embedded OS with Homeseer installed from the restore drive on your S6. Just make sure you have a backup of your Homeseer stuff.
      Last edited by Pete; February 7, 2017, 12:58 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X