Best description of HS and its role in 2017 HA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best description of HS and its role in 2017 HA

Just off the phone with a friend. He is ready to get into HA with a door cam. I had talked to him about HS a few years back, and he looked at the site yesterday to see if he could figure out what might work for him. He is more confused than ever.

Does anyone know of a paper or video that I can use to help explain HS and its role in HS today in a way that doesn't add to his confusion. This is a former system guy, so he is no stranger to computers (although he has gone to the Mac-side).

Thanks,
    Barry

There are a number of videos on YouTube in the HomeSeer channel. Maybe check those out? I think they were helpful to understand what HomeSeer is and what it can do!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
      There are a number of videos on YouTube in the HomeSeer channel. Maybe check those out? I think they were helpful to understand what HomeSeer is and what it can do!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
      I found one 4 year old video that might help - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTyV7qb1qQ&t=311s. Unfortunately it has a banner across it saying it is out of date. Can't find a replacement. Most are how-tos and while good, don't give the broad general overview I'm look for.

But thank you for the suggestion. I'm further along than I was.

Barry

Comment

Working...
      X