Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Brilliant Touchscreen Smart Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dekirts View Post
    So you can control light switches and connect them to the hs z wave network and run HStouch off it?
    technically yes. It's just android. I have 5 for sale if you want them (6 if you want the one in my office). We opted to go a different route and not use touch screens by time I got them in.

I use imperihome on the one I have installed.
    Thanks,
    Frank

Comment

Hi - I am contemplating on using the touchscreen. May I know why are you veering away from it? I am about to move to a new house and maybe the touchscreen is a good addition.

Thanks!

Comment

How much are you asking for the switches? I would like to try them out. My plan is to use them to interface with my Allonis setup - I use this for all of my touchscreens with Homeseer doing all of the heavy lifting in the background. Assuming I can have these switches boot up and load the chrome browser in full-screen mode then they should work. I am not sure what to do about the local load - I might bypass it and add these in addition to the existing switches.

Comment

Working...
        X