3D floor plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D floor plan

I want to be able to see my house in 3D on the wall mounted tablets and be able to choose the room i want and control whatever ( lights, shades, temp). Does this exist already or possible?

something like this
    Attached Files

Sweet home 3d, it is free and works with hstouch. Not that difficult to use, please Google for it, you will find lot of topics and great designs done with this tool

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
      Sweet home 3d, it is free and works with hstouch. Not that difficult to use, please Google for it, you will find lot of topics and great designs done with this tool

that looks nice!
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post

Thanks aldo

ill give it a try

Comment

aldo i have a question please..

after i finish the design, and add it to hstouch, will it be possible to choose for example a light keypad on the wall that i put from the sweet home 3d app? so that i have the option to turn on the light?

Comment

When you have a finished 3d floor of your house, you would need to convert it to a jpg picture file and use it as a background in hstouch. At that point you then add buttons of lights and etc on it.

Comment

Working...
            X