Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch fullscreen

Hi

I treated myself to a HDMI switch which I am using on a few HDBaseT Extenders (cant afford a matrix) which takes my HomeSeer Server to 3x 1080P televisions.

Unfortunately my HSTouch was built for an Android Screen.

So it looks like the Exe has actually resized (shrunk) to fit the height of the 1080P screen (the tablet is at a higher res than 1080P - amazing right!)

It looks goof on my 1080Ps apart from the fact i keep wanting to control it by touch! But how can I make it fit width wise as wel as heightl?
    Resizing each screen is simply not an option.. my HSTouch Designer has expired, I'm not sure whether to repurchase or wait to the new HomeSeer one mentioned in rumors and circles of wise Seers.

Does anyone have any thoughts how I can achieve this?.

I did look at my resolutions to look for lower than 1080P - non match the android width...
    I've expanded the start menu on the right, but I personally think it looks silly.

Has anyone else done anything similar?

Thanks
    Chris
    Attached Files

Very nice screen Chris.

Is HSTouch running in Wintel?

It's been a while here and tinkered with Windows 10 Homeseer touch on the office LCD TV which was a 36" sized television mounted hight near the ceiling in the office. Also tried it with the Logitech Revue running Android a while back.

Goofing around with Windows settings decided it worked better with just creating a new 1080 base with Homeseer Designer. It was a PITA to redraw every screen in HSTouch Designer.

Maybe try configuring properties (if you are using windows) of HSTouch to maximum and see what happens when it stretches the image.

Or

Editing the base HSTouch XML file. There are a couple of settings in there. Just have to find them with an XML editor or notepad.
    Tinker with it. Make a backup of the XML file. You cannot break it.

Looking at one tabletop with VNC see this in the xml file:

<DefaultWidth>800</DefaultWidth>
    <DefaultHeight>440</DefaultHeight>

<FontScaling>1</FontScaling>
    <MaxImageWidth>0</MaxImageWidth>
    <MaxImageHeight>0</MaxImageHeight>

<Orientation>Landscape</Orientation>
    <AutoScale>true</AutoScale>
    Last edited by Pete; April 2, 2017, 05:50 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X