Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrŚdfriSeer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    started a topic IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrŚdfriSeer!

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrŚdfriSeer!

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/ca...ighting/36812/

These bulbs are Zigbee, but can't be added to a Hue hub og Osram hub at the moment, but soon you can control the bulbs from HomeSeer using TradfriSeer and the (cheap) Tradfri gateway.

We're still adding a few features, and a public beta is available now!

PosibilitiesComming in the future
    - Event Actions (for easier sunrise scenes for example)

Known bugs and limitationsInstallation
    - Unpack zip file in your HS3 folder
    - Activate under Plugins -> Manage
    - Navigate to Plugins -> TradfriSeer -> Configuration and enter IP to the hub and the hub key (found on the bottom of the hub).
    - Restart of the plugin is required (for some) after this
    - ???
    - Profit!

Changelog
    - 0.0.1.5: Now supports DTLS for hubs with firmware > 1.2.0042
    - 0.0.1.10: New +1 year expiration date. Various bug fixes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Moskus; March 2nd, 2018, 02:58 AM.

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
    I downloaded the new file and it installed, however it is reporting itself as 0.0.1.10. The previous one and your file name show 0.0.1.11.
    Yes, I know. My bad, I'll get around to correct it, as those issues bug me.

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    Thank you very much!
    the wife was killing me....

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    I downloaded the new file and it installed, however it is reporting itself as 0.0.1.10. The previous one and your file name show 0.0.1.11.

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I've compiled a new version without this "one year license" stuff, and will now remain working forever.
    It's uploading now, see the first post.

EDIT: No, it's not, I'm not able to update the first post anymore.
    Here it is: HSPI_TradfriSeer 0.0.1.11.zip

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    Why is there a one year license btw?
    Will a paid version be released?
    I would gladly pay now, to avoid these situations in the future

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    Yup. I have the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    I just noticed this in my log;
    Is there an update?
    TradfriSeer ERROR This beta has expired. Check www.hjemmeautomasjon.no for a new version.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by lurendrejer View Post
    They haven't index Your brain yet....
    Well, that's just a matter of time, I guess...

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    Oh, I misunderstood

That explains why there were no Google hits.
    They haven't index Your brain yet....

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied

Wait what, where do i set this option? In the Ikea app or the plugin? - I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I'm running plugin version: 0.0.1.10
    Sorry, I was just thinking aloud about options that could be added to the plugin...

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Yes, the plugin resets all device values, this is due to changes in the Ikea API gives the need for updating the controls on the devices. BUT this could just happen when the plugin updates, and ONLY if an option that says "Do not mess with my CAPI values" is checked.

However, I'm still currently remoddeling our homes so I won't get to it for at least a couple of weeks. Or months...
    Wait what, where do i set this option? In the Ikea app or the plugin? - I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

I'm running plugin version: 0.0.1.10

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    But, if I restart the hub and plugin - it resyncs and enables the 'off' values.
    Could this sync/device update be made optional or maybe even an ability to select which values to sync? Groups, etc also returns every time a sync is performed.

PS. Having the bulbs go soft off, creates some problems with bulbs being off, when the z-wave multilevel/relay device turns on.

Thank you for a great plugin!
    Yes, the plugin resets all device values, this is due to changes in the Ikea API gives the need for updating the controls on the devices. BUT this could just happen when the plugin updates, and ONLY if an option that says "Do not mess with my CAPI values" is checked.

However, I'm still currently remoddeling our homes so I won't get to it for at least a couple of weeks. Or months...

Leave a comment:

• lurendrejer
    replied
    I have an odd request, but please hear me out.

I use the linked device feature, by linking a multilevel z-wave device to Ikea bulbs.
    This works exceptionally, I can change the z-wave dimmers status, and the Ikea bulbs follows suit.
    The thing is, I have to delete the 'off' value from the Ikea bulbs, to avoid them going ''soft off" when the dimmer is shut off.

But, if I restart the hub and plugin - it resyncs and enables the 'off' values.
    Could this sync/device update be made optional or maybe even an ability to select which values to sync? Groups, etc also returns every time a sync is performed.

PS. Having the bulbs go soft off, creates some problems with bulbs being off, when the z-wave multilevel/relay device turns on.

Thank you for a great plugin!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X