Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrådfriSeer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I misunderstood

That explains why there were no Google hits.
    They haven't index Your brain yet....

Comment

Originally posted by lurendrejer View Post
      They haven't index Your brain yet....
      Well, that's just a matter of time, I guess...
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I just noticed this in my log;
        Is there an update?
        TradfriSeer ERROR This beta has expired. Check www.hjemmeautomasjon.no for a new version.

Comment

Yup. I have the same issue.

Comment

Why is there a one year license btw?
            Will a paid version be released?
            I would gladly pay now, to avoid these situations in the future

Comment

I've compiled a new version without this "one year license" stuff, and will now remain working forever.
              It's uploading now, see the first post.

EDIT: No, it's not, I'm not able to update the first post anymore.
              Here it is: HSPI_TradfriSeer 0.0.1.11.zip

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

I downloaded the new file and it installed, however it is reporting itself as 0.0.1.10. The previous one and your file name show 0.0.1.11.

Comment

Thank you very much!
                    the wife was killing me....

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                      I downloaded the new file and it installed, however it is reporting itself as 0.0.1.10. The previous one and your file name show 0.0.1.11.
                      Yes, I know. My bad, I'll get around to correct it, as those issues bug me.

Comment

The Tradfri plugin has stopped working for me after I received an update when I opened the IKEA tradfri app on my phone
                        I tried to remove all devices and did a rescan but the only thing it's able to fine is the hub.
                        No other devices such as lamps could be found.

Plugin v0.0.1.11
                        Hub v1.8.25
                        Lamps v1.2.217
                        LED Drivers v1.2.245
                        AB v1.2.223

A fix would be very welcome because I really like this plugin.
                        - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                        HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                        PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

I don't think there's anything to fix. This is running at my in-laws, I just had to restart the Hub, and completely restart HomeSeer.

Comment

Hmmm, i tried that already but not both at the same time. I will give it a try.
                            - Bram

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
                            HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
                            PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Oke that worked, problem solved. Thx
                              - Bram

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534

Comment

Ah, great! I was beginning to fear that it didn't work, because if so I had no idea how to fix it...

Comment

Working...
                                X