Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IKEA Tradfri and HomeSeer -> TrådfriSeer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    Perhaps I should've been a bit clearer my fault...the RGB bulb I have works just fine. This is a standard warm/cool/normal white bulb that is playing up - it is strange because it is only one bulb that is doing this and the others I have work just fine.

You would think deleting the bulb in HS would sort it if it was a plugin issue which makes me think that the data coming back from the gateway is wrong but can't see why it would only play up with one bulb?
    Originally posted by ChrisH View Post
    Does the current version 0.0.1.2 have an expiration date on it? I tried one of the first betas and that was working well. If there is no expiration then I will get it installed onto my production server. Thanks for providing it!
    There is an expiration date still, but it's set to March 1st, 2018.

I'll read up on what I need to to in order to get this in the Updater before it expires.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisH
    replied
    Does the current version 0.0.1.2 have an expiration date on it? I tried one of the first betas and that was working well. If there is no expiration then I will get it installed onto my production server. Thanks for providing it!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
    I only have one colour bulb - I bought it to 'play' with. I have no errors and can change colour via HS.
    Perhaps I should've been a bit clearer my fault...the RGB bulb I have works just fine. This is a standard warm/cool/normal white bulb that is playing up - it is strange because it is only one bulb that is doing this and the others I have work just fine.

You would think deleting the bulb in HS would sort it if it was a plugin issue which makes me think that the data coming back from the gateway is wrong but can't see why it would only play up with one bulb?

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    I only have one colour bulb - I bought it to 'play' with. I have no errors and can change colour via HS.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Just looking a bit further in this...I've managed to find out relevant parts of the data structure and I don't appear to have the colour reply in the data (?) from what I can see I get 9003 (instance ID) in the main lighting structure along with the dim level and state of the lamp (makes me think that the colour would be in here). It appears that 5709/5710 should be present to pass the colour detail? It definitely is a colour temperature bulb and controlling it by the remote control works.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    I'm getting an error every couple of seconds in my HS log to do with a bulb and wondering if you have an idea what may be up?

The error is;

GetColor() ERROR: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. --- {"9001":"Dining Table","9002":1504900111,"9003":65536,"9020":1506975022,"575 0":2,"9054":0,"9019":1,"3311":[{"5850":1,"5851":25,"9003":0}],"3":{"6":1,"0":"IKEA of Sweden","1":"TRADFRI bulb E27 WS opal 980lm","2":"","3":"1.2.217"}}
    I've deleted the device and rescanned, same result.

I can control it from HS just fine (and the colours do work) however the device returns to value 0 when it gets this error (I get a very brief change of value but when the error/the bulb is polled) the value is set back to 0.

The app reports the device works just fine, I am at a bit of a loss. I've tried having a look through a couple of documents about the data structures but 10:30PM is not conducive to concentration.

Possible firmware change on the bulb? Although I do have two other bulbs reporting version 1.2.217 and they seem to behave themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
    Just installed the latest update and all working well here thank you for making the change to the plugin for the RGB bulbs.
    I just had to wait until I got my hands on one of the bulbs. Didn't trust I could make it work without testing...

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Yes, there are some strange things happening when entering the information for the hub, either the first time or updating. But it only happens sometimes, making it hard to debug...
    Just installed the latest update and all working well here thank you for making the change to the plugin for the RGB bulbs.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Yes, there are some strange things happening when entering the information for the hub, either the first time or updating. But it only happens sometimes, making it hard to debug...

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    Got it working.

The IP is bound to the Tradfri MAC in my router. It showed there and pinged from the PC.
    When I fired up the Android app it wouldn't connect.

I turned the Tradfri hub off and then on.

Back to HS and the plugin had lost the IP and Key. Re-entered those, saved, rescanned bulbs and now all working again, including colours.

As an aside - I can't see how to change colours on the Android app, but as I rarely use that I'm not bothered.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Not working for me.

I copied the files for 0.0.1.2 into HS3 replacing the existing files.

I now get no response from the existing bulbs.

I rescanned bulbs - no change.
    I restarted HS - no change
    I disabled the plugin, restarted HS re-enabled and rescanned - no change.

I'm seeing;
    Sep-22 11:06:36
    TradfriSeer
    Plugin devices found count: 10
    Sep-22 11:06:35
    TradfriSeer Warning
    Empty response from Hub with path = /15004
    Sep-22 11:06:25
    TradfriSeer
    Sep-22 11:06:24
    TradfriSeer Warning
    Empty response from Hub with path = /15001
    Sep-22 11:06:14
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in TradfriSeer
    TradfriSeer
    Sep-22 11:06:13
    TradfriSeer
    CheckAndCreateHubDevices() trigging...
    TradfriSeer
    This beta will expire on March 1, 2018.
    TradfriSeer
    Starting initializiation.

In the log.

Any suggestions?
    I had this and found my hub IP address had changed, not sure if it was saved in the plugin wrong or what but I don't see mention there that it has actually found the hub (the empty responses suggest to me it can't reach it).

Leave a comment:

• IanIreland
    replied
    Not working for me.

I copied the files for 0.0.1.2 into HS3 replacing the existing files.

I now get no response from the existing bulbs.

I rescanned bulbs - no change.
    I restarted HS - no change
    I disabled the plugin, restarted HS re-enabled and rescanned - no change.

I'm seeing;
    Sep-22 11:06:36
    TradfriSeer
    Sep-22 11:06:35
    TradfriSeer Warning
    Empty response from Hub with path = /15004
    Sep-22 11:06:25
    TradfriSeer
    Sep-22 11:06:24
    TradfriSeer Warning
    Empty response from Hub with path = /15001
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in TradfriSeer
    TradfriSeer
    TradfriSeer
    CheckAndCreateHubDevices() trigging...
    TradfriSeer
    This beta will expire on March 1, 2018.
    TradfriSeer
    Starting initializiation.

In the log.

Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Plugin available now in the first post.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Hi - did you get anywhere with this?
    Yes, I'm compiling a new version as we speak!
    I just got a bulb yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Hi - did you get anywhere with this?
    +1 on this, looks to me like the CWS bulbs are the RGB bulbs as I picked one up yesterday - also will there be a new beta posted? Looks like this one has a time expiry in October and we are getting ever closer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X