Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa Devices

Hello,

After restoring the config I had no working devices with Alexa except Nest and Hue . So I pressed discovered to no avail. I also read through several posts on HomeSeer, one who suggested dropping the skill and re-adding it. Still no go. What do I need to do?

J

I'm in the same boat. Homeseer updated and for a while it didn't find any devices. Then it found the thermostat but nothing else. I've also disabled/re-enabled the skill to no avail. Seems like I've been here before, but I can't remember what, if anything, I did to fix it.

Comment

I think Amazon's voice service is acting up. I too had issues this evening. Worked fine earlier. Unlinked/relinked sort of fixed it... it was way slower than normal.

Just tried it again - it turned all the lights in my family room off but missed to turning them on (grouped).

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Technical difficulties....

See below...Yet another reason why cloud independence makes HS a superior product. Everything working in my home except Alexa.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Rvtravlr; June 22, 2017, 09:38 PM.
        Michael

Comment

I guess you're right... I just re-tried the discovery and it found them all, but she was quite slow executing the commands.

Comment

Working...
          X