Z-Wave AB Speaker Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave AB Speaker Switch

I have been looking for a Z wave speaker switch. I need to do the switching locally, so something like a AB8SS won't work.

Just for fun, I was thinking of trying to hack one of these with a Z-Wave micro switch.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files
    DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
    BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

So what I'm doing which is a bit less involved is using a relay board on a Raspberry pi. And using the pi plug in to control the gpio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tfernandezw View Post
      So what I'm doing which is a bit less involved is using a relay board on a Raspberry pi. And using the pi plug in to control the gpio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      Thanks. Makes sense.

What I am really hoping for in local and Z-wave control in the J-box.
      The buttons work perfect for local, now I just need to add the Z-wave. A hack with a Z-wave microcontroller seems to be the solution.
      DSteiNeuro

HS3Pro

MSI Cubi Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) 16GB DDRl RAM

Enabled Plug-Ins
      BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, JowiHue, MyQ, Nest, Rain8, Squeezebox, Ultra1Wire3, UltraGCIR3, Vista Alarm, X10,Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X