Bobsweep pethair control by homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobsweep pethair control by homeseer

I'm thinking about getting a bobsweep pethair over the roomba, but would like to be able to monitor and control it from homeseer. Does anyone have any experience with this robotic vacuum and if this is possible and how to do it?

I'm still holding out for any robot vaccum that is smart enough not to smear diarrhea or vomit around the house
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

If you're doing hard surfaces, the Roomba devices are ok. If you're doing carpet, I'd look into the Samsung. Interfaces with Alexa and IFTTT so you can launch through HS. And it really sucks (in a good way) This is coming from a die-hard Dyson fan)
      My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

the best bot out there is the neato botvac. no plugin for homeseer, but its really program and forget.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
          I'm still holding out for any robot vaccum that is smart enough not to smear diarrhea or vomit around the house

Bahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Roomba 980

We have two dogs that drop more hair than any creature should be able to do . The house is 3000 Sq foot on the first floor. All hardwood except 800 sq feet of carpet. We run it daily.

Dogs go outside each morning so no needs for spew control

I am extremely pleased with the robot maid....

Best mothers day present according to her....

Devoir

Comment

I have a roomba that has over 1,000 hours and 682 miles of cleaning since installing a thinking cleaner on it a few years back. I have upgraded the battery and fixed minor parts on it over the years but I keep expecting her to give up sometime in which I'll happly buy another. The tires are going bald and i might change them soon unless something major breaks.

I have two big dogs that sleep inside. My house is mostly tile and laminate floor with the exception of some bedrooms.

I have I think the 650 series but would probley spend more next go around on the built in wifi and smart mapping system they have out now.

HomeSeer controls her start times and sending push notifications if she gets stuck along the way. She runs once every 12 hours only if shes fully charged and both of us are not home. Generally with this logic she runs after we both left to work in the morning and that's it for the day. Sometimes again at night if we leave for a later dinner and are out. With new lithium battery she gets almost 2 hours of max run time if she doesn't find the base quick.
              Attached Files

Comment

Too bad ThinkingCleaner went belly up. I would love one.
                Originally posted by rprade
                There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                  Too bad ThinkingCleaner went belly up. I would love one.
                  Did they really go belly up? Their servers are still working. Just doesn't look like they for sale any more.

My next would be a wifi unit anyways. Maybe my TC unit will be worth some money. When i move on. Lol

Comment

Well it doesn't look like they folded but they have discontinued their product. Fly by night high tech gizmo culture BS!
                    Originally posted by rprade
                    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
                    X