How Do I View The Personal Messages I have Sent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do I View The Personal Messages I have Sent

Not sure how to review and look at my private sent messages or to view the private received messages. Any clarification would be much appreciated !!!! Thanks much !!!!! Rick

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
    Not sure how to review and look at my private sent messages or to view the private received messages. Any clarification would be much appreciated !!!! Thanks much !!!!! Rick
    Click on Private Messages" on the top right of the page above the menu bar:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1192121

Use the dropdown in the private messages screen and choose "Sent items".

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1192120

You can also get to it through the User Control Panel - User CP at the left of the menu bar.

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1192122
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks much Randy !!!! Rick

Comment

I am using my galaxy s7 phone and I'm not seeing these fields. Do I need to be on laptop to view these fields? Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
          I am using my galaxy s7 phone and I'm not seeing these fields. Do I need to be on laptop to view these fields? Rick
          I have not found a way to read sent messages on the mobile interface. You can read and send messages by touching Inbox on the menu bar. With a laptop you see the desktop view. There is a bar at the bottom of the mobile view for desktop view, but it doesn't work on my iPhones.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

If you are using the Tapatalk mobile app --
            On the main forum page (the one with menu bar "HOME FORUMS TIMELINE UNREAD ... "), at the upper-right corner there are three horizontal lines that indicate "more". Touching this opens a menu; on that select "Inbox" then "Sent Items".

Comment

Working...
            X