X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamr View Post
    I cant get any of my 910's to include correctly to my HS3Pi. These worked great with my Vera System so I don't know why these are being such a huge pain.
    I will let it stew for a few days see if it clears up.
    The lack of posts with problems with 910 inclusion tells me my problems are isolated, but with 2 different locks having the same issues and the fact that they worked great with my Vera system tells me that there is something wrong with my HS3Pi controller.
    Anyone else having issues including these locks?
    Did you remove them (ie remove the association) from Vera prior to attempting to add them to HS3?
    When you add them to HS3 how are you doing this? Via the plugins > Z-Wave > controller management > Click on Z-Wave interfaces > Actions drop down?
    The locks need to be with a few inches of your Z-Wave interface when adding them.

Leave a comment:

• Jamr
    replied
    I cant get any of my 910's to include correctly to my HS3Pi. These worked great with my Vera System so I don't know why these are being such a huge pain.
    I will let it stew for a few days see if it clears up.
    The lack of posts with problems with 910 inclusion tells me my problems are isolated, but with 2 different locks having the same issues and the fact that they worked great with my Vera system tells me that there is something wrong with my HS3Pi controller.
    Anyone else having issues including these locks?

Leave a comment:

• farfromuman
    replied
    I have installed BLLock plugin and it lets you see the codes on one page once you load them from the plugin. You can also manually disable/enable codes here. It would be great if there was scheduling built in since using Events can get a little convoluted.

Leave a comment:

• victorb17
    replied
    Originally posted by tome10 View Post
    2) You have to add them securely, and the z-net device has to be within a foot or so of the lock while adding.

Just curious, but why do they need to be that close? What difference does it make?

I do miss the Vera lock code setup page but that is the only thing I miss.
    Yes, me too. Is there a way in HS to set times for certain codes like in vera? We have employees in and out of our house, and it was nice with vera to limit their codes to 9-5.

How exactly did vera do this? At each set time add or remove the code? I guess I could get HS to do that, I was looking for an easy way if that is what is going on.

Leave a comment:

• farfromuman
    replied
    I moved from Vera and added 2 existing 910 locks to Homeseer without any issues. Each one had 4 codes and those stayed during the move. I made sure I added them after most of my Z wave devices were in Homeseer. I think it took them a day to become stable, they would miss commands and not update status initially. After that they have been rock solid. I do miss the Vera lock code setup page but that is the only thing I miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    1) I make sure I have 2 codes in the lock prior to adding to controller.
    2) You have to add them securely, and the z-net device has to be within a foot or so of the lock while adding.
    3) My 3 older locks I added last year work fine, but the recent one I installed last month is having serious issues. I don't know for sure, as I have to try re-adding that one for like the 3rd time, but maybe something has been broken by recent updates.

Leave a comment:

• victorb17
    started a topic kwikset 910 lock not working with HS

kwikset 910 lock not working with HS

I have several kwikset 910 locks that worked great for years with vera. Since moving them to HS I have had nothing but problems.

I have had to restart the locks z wave chip multiple times (lock will randomly stop responding to keypad, but will work via z wave).

I cannot change the locks codes from the HS web interface.

Locks seem to randomly lose their codes. One day code 1 will work. Next day it wont.

Re-including back to vera solves all these problems.

Attached is a screen shot of what the page to change codes looks like. It will sometimes give a text box in which to change the code, but more often than not it looks like this with no box.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files
Working...
X