FortrezZ Z-WavePlus MiMO2+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FortrezZ Z-WavePlus MiMO2+

Has anyone successfully included a mimo2+ into homeseer? I have zwave .190 and have tried .194 and I get nothing...suggestions?

I have getting it to include. It added 5 devices. The relay work, sending it an off/on signal. My issues is having it detect a SIG1 or SIG2. It seems to only trigger the MultiSensor (both) so I have no idea which one was triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post
      I have getting it to include. It added 5 devices. The relay work, sending it an off/on signal. My issues is having it detect a SIG1 or SIG2. It seems to only trigger the MultiSensor (both) so I have no idea which one was triggered.
      I think that bug has existed for a while. I would reach out to HS support.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

I think that bug has existed for a while. I would reach out to HS support.
        I did talk with Fortrezz but they were not too much help. I think I will have to get some help from HS. I think there should be two more devices (for SIG1 and SIG2) created.

Comment

I tried to install a MiMO2+ on my system sometime last November. It did not work. I reached out to HomeSeer and FortrezZ several times. Never could get it to add correctly. FortrezZ was not to much help. Finger pointing ensued.

I sent HomeSeer my MiMO2+ last November on my dime so they had one for testing. I was told that they would try to investigate but could not guarantee any time frame. I understand that resources are finite and that there are other priorities set by business needs so this was not a problem for me.

I like the MiMO2+. I would purchase a few if they worked. I do not know if the problems are something on FortrezZ's side or HomeSeer's. Just fix it! I can't imagine it is that hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
            I tried to install a MiMO2+ on my system sometime last November. It did not work. I reached out to HomeSeer and FortrezZ several times. Never could get it to add correctly. FortrezZ was not to much help. Finger pointing ensued.

I sent HomeSeer my MiMO2+ last November on my dime so they had one for testing. I was told that they would try to investigate but could not guarantee any time frame. I understand that resources are finite and that there are other priorities set by business needs so this was not a problem for me.

I like the MiMO2+. I would purchase a few if they worked. I do not know if the problems are something on FortrezZ's side or HomeSeer's. Just fix it! I can't imagine it is that hard to do.
            +1.

I still have 4 sitting on the shelf (for months) that are paperweights until HS fixes the issue.

--Barry

Comment

Once I enrolled 16 of the mimo2+ , but this was a couple years ago. Working close to the Znet , like 3 feet away, and enroll in non-secure mode made it pretty easy.
              There is a configuration tool/wizard that helps configure the 2 inputs 2 outputs. I know the jumpers need to be positioned prior to enrolling.
              Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
              | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
              Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
              BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                Once I enrolled 16 of the mimo2+ , but this was a couple years ago. Working close to the Znet , like 3 feet away, and enroll in non-secure mode made it pretty easy.
                There is a configuration tool/wizard that helps configure the 2 inputs 2 outputs. I know the jumpers need to be positioned prior to enrolling.
                Would love to know what jumpers? Do you get a different set of "Devices" from what I did (see photo in my message above)? I can use SIG1 and SIG2 as inputs, but I can only use "FortezZ Multilevel Sensor" as my ZWave input/sensor, switch means I have no idea which one (SIG1 or SIG2) triggered it.

Comment

PS: I have had good luck using the MIMOLite as a single NO or NC sensor to ZWave device/sensor. I attached the NO input (from my driveway sensor system to the + and - terminals and when a car drives up, a NO/NC/ON/OFF is momentary triggered, a ZWave "Sensor Binary" triggers or flips and events can react to the change.

Comment

The MiMOLite works fine.

My understanding is that at dome time in the past the MiMo2+ worked. Something changed and now it does not work.

I would like to avoid adding any devices to my network that are not Z-wave Plus. The MiMoLite is Z-Wave whereas the MiMO2+ is Z-Wave Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperJD View Post

Would love to know what jumpers? Do you get a different set of "Devices" from what I did (see photo in my message above)? I can use SIG1 and SIG2 as inputs, but I can only use "FortezZ Multilevel Sensor" as my ZWave input/sensor, switch means I have no idea which one (SIG1 or SIG2) triggered it.
                      My bad, I thought it was jumpers, but instead it is parameters. Mimo lite is jumpers.

did you download the tech manual, or the configuration tool? It goes into Sig1 and 2
                      Blair

Comment

Originally posted by BlairG View Post

My bad, I thought it was jumpers, but instead it is parameters. Mimo lite is jumpers.

did you download the tech manual, or the configuration tool? It goes into Sig1 and 2
                        Installed the configuration tool to my PC. No idea how it is suppose to talk to the MIMO+2.

I looked at the tech manuals, and it seems to say you can set a few parameters to get the SIG1 and Sig2 to toggle an on/off but I am not sure where to set those. The MIMO+2 looks powerful, but not easy to use. If I cannot figure it out soon, I am just going to use two MINOLites.

Comment

You'd set the parameters over on the mimo ZWave tab under settings. Sorry I'm on a tablet or I'd screen shot it. I think the configuration tool just tells you which parameter 1 or 2 gets set to whatever value needed..
                          Blair

Comment

Working...
                          X