Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• risquare
    replied
    Bug report. "shift_state" shows "reverse" while the car is in "parked" for sure plus the native Tesla app that uses same API shows it in "parked" as well. Yes I did refresh the scxreen and I did another "update" before reporting this bug.

Leave a comment:

• jayman13
    replied
    Any thoughts on using the streaming api to get up to the second update on location?

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Thanks for the great idea and implementation. Glad to be your beta tester. Found one very minor bug already :-) The "longitude" device was setup with a range -90 to +90, which maybe good for Europe but here on the US West Coast the longitudes are in -100s. This was an easy fix.
    Last edited by risquare; July 28th, 2018, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by anthonyb View Post
    Hi, just got a new Tesla and loving both the car and Plugin. Do you know how to get the Device to show KM instead of Miles?

Thanks
    Hello,

Are you using the latest version? it should check the setting in your car and update automagically

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post
    Three questions; Linux compatible? (saw another request for this just above) Is it possible via the API to control the charging amperage like you can in the car itself, e.g. can I use the plugin to limit the car to charge at 20amps during the day and then revert to 48amps in the evening? Lastly, where is the latest version (I saw you posted above you couldn't edit the first post to update the zip, can you attach it to a new reply?)?

Thank you!
    Hello,

I have not been focusing on linux, sorry. Maybe I will add it in the future, not sure.

No function to alter A in API I am afraid. I do know that HPWC can be hacked though, if you use that. It requires some HW and other stuff. It is on github somewhere :P

The last version is now in first post, I figured it out

Leave a comment:

• anthonyb
    replied
    Hi, just got a new Tesla and loving both the car and Plugin. Do you know how to get the Device to show KM instead of Miles?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Three questions; Linux compatible? (saw another request for this just above) Is it possible via the API to control the charging amperage like you can in the car itself, e.g. can I use the plugin to limit the car to charge at 20amps during the day and then revert to 48amps in the evening? Lastly, where is the latest version (I saw you posted above you couldn't edit the first post to update the zip, can you attach it to a new reply?)?

Thank you!
    Last edited by bsobel; July 10th, 2018, 08:51 PM. Reason: Added 3rd question

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    First Teslaseer event created

Looking forward to my new Tesla being nice and cool when I get in it tonight...

I set up a GeoFency fence and with PHLocation and the HS3 event engine and Teslaseer will be telling my Model 3 to turn on the climate control when I enter that fence tonight. By the time I get there 5-10 mins later it should be a cool 73F instead of the 105F it's registering in the Tesla app currently

Thanks for this plugin!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Looks great, any chance of a Linux plugin?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    I just installed teslaseer ahead of taking delivery of my Model 3 tonight ! Excited to drive it and play with the HS3 integration. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Updated to latest version.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by gbdesai View Post
    First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.
    Hello,

Yes this is true, sort of. I allready changed this in the latest version. But I cant seem to figure out how to edit my first message to change the attachment..

Leave a comment:

• gbdesai
    replied
    First of all, fantastic plug-in!

I had a question though. I have my update frequency set to 1 min, but the status doesn't seem to ever update. For example, I plugged in my car for charging and it's charging now, but the device still shows "disconnected". Is there anything I might be doing wrong?

UPDATE: Ughh! Figured it out, I changed the Room / Group names from teslaSeer, seems that won't work. After changing back, all device updates come through as expected.
    Last edited by gbdesai; May 10th, 2018, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by Richcorp12 View Post
    Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!
    Hello and thanks for the feedback! I will include this in the next version, I will use the flag that i receive from the car so that it will automatically change.

Actually I made this in regards to electricity pricing. This is going to change in Norway from 01.01.2019

Leave a comment:

• Richcorp12
    replied
    This plugin is awesome!!

Good Day!

I love monitoring the status and configuring events to help with the management of the Model S.

One request though, would you be able to put a toggle switch in the config to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit? It's not a huge deal, as converting is straight forward, but would help with displaying the status on other interfaces directly from the device in HS.

Other then that, this plugin is totally awesome! It even helps with keeping the car charging only between times when the energy is at lower rates. Another use suggested was to use a night time event, like "bedtime" to check that the car is plugged in before bed, and if not, send a notification.

Thanks again for all of the work on this!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X