• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post

Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Hello,

I will add it soon. I used to have an AP2 car(no sentry mode) but just got my model 3 so now I can test it out.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to add the Sentry Mode Enable|Disable command. I'd like to automate setting this when away from home. I see it referenced on other projects on GitHub already

Thanks in advance
    Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by risquare View Post
    I'm using version 1.0.0.1 and the HS3 plug-in page says that update is N/A
    Hello,

sorry for the late response. There is no auto update for this plugin. So Download the latest from first page and then install everything again. Also, delete your devices from previous versions.

This is a bug that is fixed. Sorry for the mess

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    I'm using version 1.0.0.1 and the HS3 plug-in page says that update is N/A

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    I have two questions, please answer.

1. Teslaseer created duplicates of all TeslaSeer devices (ask me for a screenshot if needed). What to do? Delete them all and waiting for TeslaSeer to recreate? Delete half ? Which half lower id numbers or higher ID numbers?
    2. Too many device types used by the plug-in are clogging my Device Types list and making it hard to use. I'm willing to spend the time and manually change it for each of the TeslaSeer devices. Will the plug-in going to restore them back ?
    For question 1, are you using the latest version? There was a bug previously (now fixed) that duplicated all the devices if you disabled and re-enabled the plugin. Once I updated to the latest plugin version and recreated all my devices from scratch all has been good,

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    I have two questions, please answer.

1. Teslaseer created duplicates of all TeslaSeer devices (ask me for a screenshot if needed). What to do? Delete them all and waiting for TeslaSeer to recreate? Delete half ? Which half lower id numbers or higher ID numbers?
    2. Too many device types used by the plug-in are clogging my Device Types list and making it hard to use. I'm willing to spend the time and manually change it for each of the TeslaSeer devices. Will the plug-in going to restore them back ?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    I was wondering if it would be possible to add the Sentry Mode Enable|Disable command. I'd like to automate setting this when away from home. I see it referenced on other projects on GitHub already

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Thanks for the prompt response. It fixed by itself after disabling and re-enabling TeslaSeer.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    I tried to restart TeslaSeer and re-enter my credentials. Now I'm getting this message in the plug-ins panel

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from teslaSeer - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.
    Do you have any funny characters in your password or something like that?

Please enable debug and send me the logs when it fails.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by readi343 View Post
    Would it be possible to have the car regulate it’s rate of charge? I know most people want it to charge as fast as possible, but I am on a unique plan with the electric company that gives me incentive to make sure I never draw more than a certain number of amps for the whole house. I’ve watched the Tesla regulate it’s rate of charge automatically (slow ramp up) on initial plug in, so I’m wondering if we could somehow tap in to that functionality.
    No this is not possible over the API as of today.

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    I tried to restart TeslaSeer and re-enter my credentials. Now I'm getting this message in the plug-ins panel

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from teslaSeer - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    I've got tons of red ink in the HS3 log caused by TeslaSeer. Same message 10 times each minute.
    It's anonymous as you can see. So I started disabling my plug-ins one by one and the error messages stopped when I disabled TeslaSeer.
    Did something change at Tesla API side as nothing did on my side.
    BTW it would be nice if TeslaSeer announces itself in the logs so that we know when messages come from there.
    Feb-04 4:37:01 PM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    Feb-04 4:37:01 PM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    Feb-04 4:36:01 PM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.
    Feb-04 4:36:01 PM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Leave a comment:

• readi343
    replied
    Would it be possible to have the car regulate it’s rate of charge? I know most people want it to charge as fast as possible, but I am on a unique plan with the electric company that gives me incentive to make sure I never draw more than a certain number of amps for the whole house. I’ve watched the Tesla regulate it’s rate of charge automatically (slow ramp up) on initial plug in, so I’m wondering if we could somehow tap in to that functionality.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Can this plug-in pull the car out of the garage (summon the car as Tesla calls it). Summon function by the native Tesla app has some annoying restrictions. It requires owner to be close by for example. Does your plug-in circumvent these. I'm using it on private property so no pubic streets, no small children, no animals to be concerned about. My dogs are smarter than the Tesla anyhow :-)
    No, and I would never undertake any function like this as it would be on my hands if anything happens. It is not possible anyways. Cant bypass the safety rules.

Leave a comment:

• risquare
    replied
    Can this plug-in pull the car out of the garage (summon the car as Tesla calls it). Summon function by the native Tesla app has some annoying restrictions. It requires owner to be close by for example. Does your plug-in circumvent these. I'm using it on private property so no pubic streets, no small children, no animals to be concerned about. My dogs are smarter than the Tesla anyhow :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X