Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will40
    replied
    We just took delivery of a Model 3 and I loaded your plugin. Congrats very nice work. I just wanted to check to see if any future update/fix for the celsius to fahrenheit and the HS3 restart causing duplicate devices?

Is it also possible to obtain the LAT LON data in the plugin? All else is working great. Thanks for plugin and I will be happy to donate

Leave a comment:

• JAR
    replied
    Ping on the trunk / frunk question as well...I am integrating through Homeseer / Homebridge and opening the trunk via Siri on the watch would be ideal. Will open/close trunk / frunk be implemented? If so, what is your timeframe? Here comes the carrot...donation coming your way with this feature!

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by salvesen View Post

Yea I know, thats why I asked about how you disabled it. Maybe you can just use the Disable device for now? Did you try that? I have a fix for the bug, I just need to test it when I am back from work in the states.
    I just modified my event to use the teslaseer 'enable_polling' device instead. I'll let you know later after it runs if that works.

I would like to be able to use this plugin more, but we need to figure out how to let the car sleep to avoid crazy phantom drain.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    Just noticed a bug with the new version.

Each time I enable the plugin (either via Event with Jon00's enable/disable script) or manually in Manage Plugins, it duplicates all teslaseer's 31 devices

Yea I know, thats why I asked about how you disabled it. Maybe you can just use the Disable device for now? Did you try that? I have a fix for the bug, I just need to test it when I am back from work in the states.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Just noticed a bug with the new version.

Each time I enable the plugin (either via Event with Jon00's enable/disable script) or manually in Manage Plugins, it duplicates all teslaseer's 31 devices

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied

Sounds good, bo you mean using the enable/disable device in the plugin or shutting it completely down?
    I am entirely disabling the plugin. The plugin is only enabled for the short period it takes to set the climate control device to ON. This is on a Model 3. For a while I had this plugin operational the whole day and also the TezLab app on my iPhone. Both or either of them separately cause a lot of phantom drain for me. And by a lot, I mean more than 1 mile drain per hour, every hour, sometimes closer to 2. When I had neither of them operational, I was back to <5 miles for the whole day, including the fan only option on cabin overheat.

As it stands right now, I am fine with this work-around - I am just looking for the car to be comfortable when I get off the ferry in the evening. In the winter, I will be looking for it to be warm in the evening and also, based on time of house motion, in the morning, so I will extend this event. Just have to figure out why I can often not wake the car in it's own garage at home, even with strong wifi.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
    Thanks for the fix. It is working again for me, but I am only enabling the plugin to allow me to automate the climate control when I get near at the end of my day. Otherwise I find that it doesn't allow the car to sleep properly, thus causing high phantom power loss. I am using PHLocation and Jon00's plugin enabler to enable this plugin, then turn on the climate control, then disable this plugin again. This is now working very well and I am not seeing the phantom drain.
    Sounds good, bo you mean using the enable/disable device in the plugin or shutting it completely down?

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotYetRated View Post
    Works! A couple of questions:

1. How often does it poll the car for updates?
    2. Any potential option to change temperature reading from C to F for those of us in the US?
    1. You can change the poll intervals in the config settings of the plugin. I think it is set for 2 minutes by default.
    2. Yep, will be fixed in next version as it is a bug. Should pull the settings from your car and adjust just like miles/km.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Thanks for the fix. It is working again for me, but I am only enabling the plugin to allow me to automate the climate control when I get near at the end of my day. Otherwise I find that it doesn't allow the car to sleep properly, thus causing high phantom power loss. I am using PHLocation and Jon00's plugin enabler to enable this plugin, then turn on the climate control, then disable this plugin again. This is now working very well and I am not seeing the phantom drain.

Leave a comment:

• NotYetRated
    replied
    Works! A couple of questions:

1. How often does it poll the car for updates?
    2. Any potential option to change temperature reading from C to F for those of us in the US?

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Updated version available in first post(1.0.0.1-2). No changes in functionality at this point, just the fix for changes in API.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Just a quick update, "everything" is working as normal except functions that includes values like setting HVAC temperature etc. Not sure why, I get a normal response from Tesla but no change in values.

I am leaving for work in the US on sunday morning. Will try to fix it by then, if not I will drop a prelim version without these functions working so that you can use it as normal for other stuff in the mean time.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by RBergquist View Post

Would you mind sharing the logon/security changes you made? I've got a .vb script gathering logging data I've been running for 5 years, but haven't tracked down the changes needed to make it work with the new updates. Would appreciate not having to piece it together. Thanks.
    As far as I have seen you will now have to pass body as json and not as an URL format and also include user-agent. I would try that first. User-agent should be an header, I did not see this at first.

Leave a comment:

• RBergquist
    replied
    I am happy to say that my request just went trough! Please give me some time to re-write is needed and v1.0.2PA will be available soon
    Would you mind sharing the logon/security changes you made? I've got a .vb script gathering logging data I've been running for 5 years, but haven't tracked down the changes needed to make it work with the new updates. Would appreciate not having to piece it together. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied

When I was doing the testing of the SW I think people tried using it on linux and said it worked fine. But I am not sure to be honest.
    Aww ok, well if you stayed with VB and didn't call out to native code it most likely 'just works'. If you are doing any file io, if you just relay on Path.Combine instead of building paths yourself using \ generally it should 'just be ok'. When you get an update for the above pushed I'll give it a test. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X