Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salvesen
    replied
    teslaSeer is now available in the shop: https://shop.homeseer.com/products/s...plugin-for-hs4

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    New forum location https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...aseer-salvesen

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    I have added the HS4 teslaSeer plugin for anyone that wants to test it. It will expire 1613347200(unix). Please give me feedback if you decide to test it. After this I hope to get it on the plugin shop.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    teslaseer for hs3 will soon die as tesla has made big changes to their authorization logic. But, I am working on a HS4 version that will be released to the plugin shop soonish(I hope).

https://github.com/timdorr/tesla-api/issues/260

Leave a comment:

• gregoryx
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisgla View Post
    Started having errors with plugin 1.0.0.3, have tried re-authenticating and I get a successful
    “Response from getAccessToken”
    followed by successful
    “Response from getVehicleList: {"response":” which has name, VIN, etc

After this I get a load of failures:-
    Jan-07 22:26:00 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:09 tesla debug Response from chargeState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:09 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from climateSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from driveState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from guiSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from vehicleState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout
    Is anyone else having the same issue? Wondering if there’s been an API change, etc?
    Getting this as well. Though it's still working.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Hi. I was wondering if the scheduled_departure_time tag in the chargeState section of the API can be set or only read. The value is a Unix Epoch time stamp e.g. "scheduled_departure_time":1581507000 I would love to be able to set this from HomeSeer if possible, to allow me to vary my charging end time around my changing schedule.

Thanks for considering,

Leave a comment:

• chrisgla
    replied
    Started having errors with plugin 1.0.0.3, have tried re-authenticating and I get a successful
    “Response from getAccessToken”
    followed by successful
    “Response from getVehicleList: {"response":” which has name, VIN, etc

After this I get a load of failures:-
    Jan-07 22:26:00 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:09 tesla debug Response from chargeState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:09 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from climateSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from driveState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from guiSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 tesla debug Response from vehicleState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Jan-07 22:25:08 error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout
    Is anyone else having the same issue? Wondering if there’s been an API change, etc?

Leave a comment:

• michaeldecharon
    replied
    Since i've updated your plugin to version 1.0.0.3pB i receive the following message in the log view:
    dec-30 20:18:07 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:18:04 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:17:04 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:17:01 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:16:06 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:16:03 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:15:05 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:15:02 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:14:05 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:14:03 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:13:04 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:13:02 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:12:04 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:12:02 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:11:04 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:11:02 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:10:06 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:10:03 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:09:05 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:09:02 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:08:05 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:08:03 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:07:03 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:07:01 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:06:06 teslaseerdebug
    dec-30 20:06:03 teslaseerdebug

I've turned off the debug logging, any idea how i can solve this?

Leave a comment:

• ramshaklez
    replied
    If I set the polling interval (on the plugin setup screen) to 0:0:0, does that disable automatic polling? Or, is it best to use the "Enable Polling" device and turn polling on/off from there? I've had bad experiences with 3rd party applications polling my car and it causing problems with the car going to sleep. I'd rather turn polling on, get the information I need, then turn polling off.

Leave a comment:

• chrisgla
    replied
    Thanks for a great PlugIn!

Any suggestions on how to configure sleep?

TeslaFi seems to split polling into a "vehicle poll" and a "data poll" to avoid waking the vehicle:-
    With this approach, in TeslaSeer I think if the temperature/ shift state isn't updated in the vehicle poll I can count down, stop polling and go to sleep like TeslaFi?

I'm unsure on how to find out if vehicle wakes? Does Teslaseer do the passive "vehicle" poll like TeslaFi- and if so how do I determine the vehicle state? TeslaFi shows connection state as "online" but I don't see this data point in TeslaSeer- or a way to just update it without polling vehicle for "data poll".

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ViperJD
    replied
    So, from what I can find out, the "Tesla Vehicles" is a different plugin. I like the "Tesla Vehicles" so far, but would love to know if anyone has tried both and if they find one better then the other and why?

Leave a comment:

• ViperJD
    replied
    Is this PlugIn the same as "Tesla Vehicles"? If not, how do they compare? If so, can Homeseer put in a different category then "Robotics"? Maybe make one for Automobile?

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    Originally posted by salvesen View Post
    Added e new version with some bugfix and sentry mode.
    Awesome, thank you. Will try it out.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Added e new version with some bugfix and sentry mode.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Hello and sorry for little response in this thread lately. I have been quite busy. I will do some updates to teslaSeer going forward. I see there are some issues and some wishes. I will start tonight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X