Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will40
    replied
    I saw the same as you. I got that error as the car was sleeping. I don't use the PI settings interval to ping the car.

I created an event to wake up then update and it works fine. Try this out and see if it works for you.

I get this HS log error on wake up command but it works fine. Maybe the author can silence this error? "Calling SetIOMulti in plugin teslaSeer:Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Click image for larger version  Name:	wake up.JPG Views:	2 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	1260924

Leave a comment:

• NotYetRated
    replied
    I am still getting the following issue, and nothing is updating.
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from chargeState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from climateSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from driveState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from guiSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from vehicleState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:53 AM tesla debug Response from chargeState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM tesla debug Response from climateSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM tesla debug Response from driveState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (408) Request Timeout.
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM tesla debug Response from guiSettings: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Nov-20 10:59:52 AM tesla debug Response from vehicleState: failed to get response, contact plugin developer

I have tried uninstalling plugin by deleting everything in the folder, deleting the created devices and readding the files. I did successfully get my token when i input the name and password.

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Never mind, I found it hidden under the image Doh!
    Last edited by shill; November 5, 2018, 06:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    Originally posted by salvesen View Post

thank you for the information, unfortunally everything looks normal so I am not sure what is going on. I will check some more later on. Both of your long/lat is displaying 0 in the device information right?
    yes both are reporting 0

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by will40 View Post

Is this the dump you wanted regarding the GPS coordinates not getting updated in my devices? I am scraping the teslavariables.ini file for the coordinates and pasting as devicestring in my virtual devices for the time being. If it can work with your plugin to report as values instead would be much more elegant and useful for me. Thanks

Oct-12 4:43:01 PM tesla debug Response from driveState: {"response":"shift_state":"D","speed":24,"power":35,"lati tud e":42.803144,"longitude":-71.995996,"heading":113,"gps_as_of":1539376984,"native_locat ion_supported":1,"native_latitude":42.803144,"native_longitu de":-71.995996,"native_type":"wgs","timestamp":1539376986349}}

and P.S. the duplicate devices is now thing of the past, thanks

thank you for the information, unfortunally everything looks normal so I am not sure what is going on. I will check some more later on. Both of your long/lat is displaying 0 in the device information right?

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied

It is fixed yes, new version on first page.

Could you go to config and enable debug information and send me the dumps that comes directly from tesla? it will be vehicleresponse if i remember correctly.
    Is this the dump you wanted regarding the GPS coordinates not getting updated in my devices? I am scraping the teslavariables.ini file for the coordinates and pasting as devicestring in my virtual devices for the time being. If it can work with your plugin to report as values instead would be much more elegant and useful for me. Thanks

Oct-12 4:43:01 PM tesla debug Response from driveState: {"response":"shift_state":"D","speed":24,"power":35,"lati tud e":42.803144,"longitude":-71.995996,"heading":113,"gps_as_of":1539376984,"native_locat ion_supported":1,"native_latitude":42.803144,"native_longitu de":-71.995996,"native_type":"wgs","timestamp":1539376986349}}

and P.S. the duplicate devices is now thing of the past, thanks

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied

Thanks for the heads up! I am at a slow 10A myself :P But you are right, I guess that is about max for home charging. I will edit the device in next version.
    80 amps is the current home max for cars with the high amperage charger. I actually have one 100amp charger (so at 80% its 80 amps), the rest are 60amp ones.
    FYI

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by NotYetRated View Post
    Updated to latest posted version and am getting the following error in logs along with no updates to my teslaseer items:
    r Posting back to plugin web page teslaSeerConfig: Index was outside the bounds of the array.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Oct-12 11:40:47 AM tesla debug Response from getAccessToken: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Oct-12 11:40:47 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    Hm, the 500 is normal. Can just be no access to the servers. But that stack trace there is not good. Can you turn on debug and try again, if possible

And please, remove all old devices before installing new version.

Leave a comment:

• NotYetRated
    replied
    Updated to latest posted version and am getting the following error in logs along with no updates to my teslaseer items:
    r Posting back to plugin web page teslaSeerConfig: Index was outside the bounds of the array.-> Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    Oct-12 11:40:47 AM tesla debug Response from getAccessToken: failed to get response, contact plugin developer
    Oct-12 11:40:47 AM error Error: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Originally posted by Overst View Post
    Current (amps) settings (all of them) need to have their range changed. 220 v wall charger uses 72Amp. I changed settings to 1-100 and it worked great.
    Thanks for the heads up! I am at a slow 10A myself :P But you are right, I guess that is about max for home charging. I will edit the device in next version.

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Version on first page appears to be the same version I loaded last weekend?

I tried it anyway and grew another set of devices again. Plugin reports as same version 1.0.0.1
    Thats strange, I thought I updated it. Anyways, put out the latest that I have running at my place now with some changes. Try that one.

By the way, if you did not delete the old devices from previous versions a new set will be added, after that no new sets will be made.
    Last edited by salvesen; October 12, 2018, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NetworkGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Overst View Post
    Current (amps) settings (all of them) need to have their range changed. 220 v wall charger uses 72Amp. I changed settings to 1-100 and it worked great.
    Wow, 72 amp - really? That's super high. I would expect 40 or 50 amp max. That's a lot more than I would expect.

Leave a comment:

• Overst
    replied

Leave a comment:

• will40
    replied
    Version on first page appears to be the same version I loaded last weekend?

I tried it anyway and grew another set of devices again. Plugin reports as same version 1.0.0.1

Leave a comment:

• salvesen
    replied
    Thanks for that tip but I fall within the default range at 42 LAT & -71 LON and no show. No value in the device's properties. What is getting annoying since I installed this plugin is the duplicate devices issue with windows updates and reboots this week. Is there a fix for this yet?
    It is fixed yes, new version on first page.

Could you go to config and enable debug information and send me the dumps that comes directly from tesla? it will be vehicleresponse if i remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X