Queue the WayBack Machine :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    You could also do as I do with xapmcsW800 running in the background and communicating the ON/OFF, Temperature, Humidity etc over the LAN via xAP. HS1 plugin mcsXap translates to HS devices.
    Are we talking about the same W800 device? I'm using the W800RF, the RF receiver that would listen to motion detectors, remotes and security devices, and send the raw data over a serial port to HS1.

Comment

Yes. Built by WGL Associates.

In the past I used Dependency Walker to discover hidden dependencies with dlls.

Comment

Yeah, same tool I'm using. That doesn't show where the settings are stored though, because i'm not seeing a config file on the old system. Going to have to start searching the registry.

Comment

Attached is an old W800 file (which is OCX) that I found in an old backup of HS 1.744.

Looking at my configuration at the time and I was still using the MR26A. Later went to the W800.

Looks like the drivers were already in the Homeseer directory.

Attached is the last beta W800 plugin. (I have here V1 to V2 to this beta)

Brian here still have the Audiotron here (saved)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pete; March 31, 2018, 07:34 PM.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Brian here still have the Audiotron here (saved)
            Still got three of mine running here. The fourth will become a donor box for a Raspberry Pi Tron at some point, since all the controls/displays still work.

Comment

Ok, and I swear I'd looked already, I just needed the W800com.dll file dropped into the HomeSeer folder. Fired it up, no errors, everything bitched about not finding the device on the com port configured (as expected).

So Win7, with the Napco, UltraMon, W800RF (and AudioTron) plugins seems ready for service now.

Thank all of you for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by UniKyrn View Post
                Finding something with multiple serial ports is fun also.
                http://www.nexcom.com/Products/indus...uter-nise-104#

I love these machines

Comment

The UGREEN USB->4Serial adapter actually surprised me by simply working without problems. The only real issue was figuring out what port was what COM?, then I labeled them. The old system of course was a 6U rackmount with lots of ISA serial boards.

Comment

Working...
                  X