Are the myhs servers down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the myhs servers down?

None of my homeseer clients are working? Says no systems availabe in error message when trying to acvess MyHsTouch Clients. Any help on this much appreciated !!!! Rick

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
    None of my homeseer clients are working? Says no systems availabe in error message when trying to acvess MyHsTouch Clients. Any help on this much appreciated !!!! Rick
    It is working here.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

What does it mean when the error message says:
      Server says: No systems online?

Comment

What does it mean when the error message says:
        Server says: No systems online?
        Probley that is can't find your HS3 system, like if your computer or sever that homeseer is on, is turned off. The website is online but it can't find your homeseer box.

Comment

I just checked and homeseer computer is up and working fine. Would you suggest closing down homeseer and restarting it. This seems to have happened after I rebooted my router. This is the first time I have seen this?

Comment

I just checked and homeseer computer is up and working fine. Would you suggest closing down homeseer and restarting it. This seems to have happened after I rebooted my router. This is the first time I have seen this?
            Wouldn't hurt to try. Could be an internet or firewall or router issue also. If the HS3 can't communicate with the internet or online servers the same error will apply. Try a reboot and go from there.

Comment

I can access homeseer computer from my phone and control things so doesn't seem to be an internet or router issue? Will try rebooting system and go from there...Rick

Comment

I'm seeing something related. When I issue a command through a Google Mini, the command works fine, but with no acknowledgement of the command. The LEDs keep flashing, though, and then I either get a delayed acknowledgement or an announcement that Homeseer cannot be reached - or both.
                Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
                X