X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HS beta problems

I am getting the following when Homeseer starts up:

10/29/2003 6:11:21 PM~!~startup~!~Initializing X10 Interface
    10/29/2003 6:11:22 PM~!~Error~!~Initializing LynX-10 PLC: Object doesn't support this property or method
    10/29/2003 6:11:22 PM~!~startup~!~LynX-10 PLC Plug-in version 1.02 initialized

I just updated to the new beta when this started. Everything seems to work OK so far though.
    -Shane

Shane,

I'll take a look at it when I get some time. I'm painting parts of my house and it is not cooperating with me at the moment. It will be next week at the earliest.

Eric

Comment

Eric,
      I know you are tied up right now but just so you know, my Lynx-10 usually stops comunicating after a day or two with the newest beta. A restart of Homeseer temporarily solves the problem. I don't always get that same error as I posted above but either way it stops functioning.
      -Shane

Comment

I haven't seen the error above but everyone will be happy that with the latest HS beta I can reproduce the GPF on shutdown so I should be able to take care of it. It may not be until the end of the year because I'm going to be working as much as I can until my current contract runs out on the 17th. After that I have at least 2 weeks of stay home time to get this taken care of.

Eric

Comment

I also will be looking forward for the repair.I also have been receiving the same error.

[This message was edited by clkmn on Tue, 16 December 2003 at 09:44 PM.]

Comment

Working...
          X