Any more updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any more updates?

Any more updates,to stop from not responding?

Unfortunately not. I know I seem to be full of excuses but having started a new job I haven't found much time to look at it. At this time I'm not going to make any promises about when I will get a chance to look at it.

Sorry the news wasn't better.

Eric

Comment

Since you released the beta version of the plugin several months ago, I have not had ANY lockups. Sometimes the HS log complains about a NAK on startup, so it may have dropped a transmission, but I haven't noticed...

The bad news ...

I got royally fed up trying to run the Lynx10 via a usb to serial converter, (I've tried a Belkin, and two no names from Computer Geeks)

The Belkin worked sometimes on my new 3.2Ghz machine (brag brag), and worked all the time on my old 850 Mhz machine, but when it wouldn't work, it REALLY wouldn't work (machine locked up TIGHT when HS tried to access the serial port... no mouse movement ... no control alt delete!)

So I gave up a bought a Powerlinc usb controller.

82 X10 Devices and counting...

Comment

Glad to hear that it was working. Sorry to hear you had to change interfaces because of USB <-> serial problems. I have to do all of my development that needs a serial port on my desktop because my laptop doesn't have a serial port and my USB <-> serial adaptor locks my machine up if too much traffic is passed through it.

Eric

Comment

Working...
        X