BWA balboa wifi water spa control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BWA balboa wifi water spa control

Anyone have one of these units? I'm curious if it would be possible to integrate with homeseer
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

I'm looking for the same thing I noticed that BWA app now has a login feature. This could mean that it would be possible to create a plugin to use that.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
      Anyone have one of these units? I'm curious if it would be possible to integrate with homeseer
      Ever have any luck getting your HomeSeer connected to your spa?

Comment

I spent a few hours last night researching other forums and came across a TON of work being posted to GetHub here: https://github.com/ccutrer/balboa_worldwide_app/wiki

I ordered the 4 Pin Connector off Amazon and plan on doing some testing next weekend hopefully. It's been a few years since I dabbed in the Arudino/Rpi scene, but I deal with RS485 Industrial protocols all the time at work. I also enlisted a friend of mine who lives in the "scripting world" all day. Fingers crossed. Pending how things go, I'll spin up a new thread for the project for anyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by dpslusser View Post
          I spent a few hours last night researching other forums and came across a TON of work being posted to GetHub here: https://github.com/ccutrer/balboa_worldwide_app/wiki

I ordered the 4 Pin Connector off Amazon and plan on doing some testing next weekend hopefully. It's been a few years since I dabbed in the Arudino/Rpi scene, but I deal with RS485 Industrial protocols all the time at work. I also enlisted a friend of mine who lives in the "scripting world" all day. Fingers crossed. Pending how things go, I'll spin up a new thread for the project for anyone interested.
          yep I'd love to know if you get it up and running...
          HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
          Number of Devices: 1005
          Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

I just got one and would love to participate/test any way that I can contribute!

Comment

Working...
            X