No announcement yet.

Zooz Z-Wave Power Strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This zooz power strip if included with Hs4 does not report the outlets and wattage correctly. If you include it with Hs3 and then upgrade it will work ok but if you upgrade to Hs4 and
    then include it the homeseer devices as outlets gets displayed incorrectly. The version on the strip was the latest 2.03 Zooz has been contacted but they say its an Hs4 problem

Comment

I have two of these that were originally installed in HS3. I update to HS4 and the layout on the screen has changed. The kw Hours 1 and Watts 1 are at the bottom of the list instead of being grouped under Switch 1. Both of the ZEN20 Power Strips that I have have the same layout. I purchased the original two on 2017 and had one fail in July 2020. The ZEN20 was out of warranty by zooZ offered me a 40% discount on the purchase of a new one. They did quickly respond to my E-Mail's requesting support and tried to resurrect the failed unit. It would not respond to any manual or Z-Wave commands.

Both ZEN20 have 2.0 firmware. I noticed that that according to some post there may be a 2.03 release.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZEN20 - HS4.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	1406434

Comment

Working...
      X