Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mminehan
    replied
    Is anyone else getting 503 errors at the moment?

Sure Petcare Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
    Not sure if it is my setup or the Sureflap servers.

Marty

Leave a comment:

• cahilj
    replied
    Hopefully this hasn't stopped working. I just installed the door about a month ago specifically because I could integrate with HS. I realize it wasn't anything official, I just hope it's a short term error.

I got it uploaded to my Zee, the plugin shows up, I've entered my login, but I see no additional devices? Should it automatically create them?

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    mrhappy Hi Adam, would you mind taking a look at the 502 gateway problem? It seems something might have changed with the Sureflap servers. Maybe they have limited the polling rate? Marty

Leave a comment:

• Jez
    replied
    Originally posted by mminehan View Post
    Jez the errors are still continuing for me.
    I guess something has changed at Sure Petcare's end. Most annoying.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Jez the errors are still continuing for me.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Yes. Same here. Started this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Jez
    replied
    The Sure Petcare plugin is returning errors for me - "The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. Token:A long string which is the token...."
    Anyone else having problems?

Leave a comment:

• OliP
    replied
    Understood, and much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by OliP View Post
    Hi, Is this plugin still active? I can't see a download link anywhere?
    edit: just seen last post from mrhappy if you don't mind sending me a link - would really appreciate it!

Would also be great to see a HS4 version
    This is the latest copy attached here, I honestly have no idea if it works or not. You will need to extract this into your HomeSeer directory.

I'm afraid you will not see a HS4 version and if it does not work then support is on a sort of best effort basis because I don't own this hardware myself and any integration has been done on the back of me reversing their API...it is not official.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OliP
    replied
    Hi, Is this plugin still active? I can't see a download link anywhere?
    edit: just seen last post from mrhappy if you don't mind sending me a link - would really appreciate it!

Would also be great to see a HS4 version

Leave a comment:

• Grundcm
    replied
    I currently have the non-connected version of this door and it stopped working so I was thinking of upgrading. We have a pretty bad problem of raccoons coming in the house (which is how I was aware it was broken) without the lockable door. I was able to fix it so the rush is not there anymore, but did put the bug in the wife's ear that they make one you can control remotely. I may take you up on in in the future, but will hold off for now. Thank you for the offer!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by Grundcm View Post
    I am considering upgrading my cat door and was considering getting the connected version of this one. I didn't see the plugin on the post referenced and I did not see it in the list of Plugins. Is it still available?
    It certainly was but it appears to have gone from the updater, I'm not sure why - I don't remember deleting it myself (I won't rule anything out though in case I was careless!) so HST may have removed it. I've checked the developer page and there is no way to get historic information.

I've not had any contact from HST however, the only concern in the back of my mind is that this uses an unofficial API and if Sure were/are aware of the integration they may have approached HST to express their wish that it not be advertised.

I can send you the plugin but please keep in mind that it uses an unofficial API (which could get broken at any time by Sure and there is nothing I can do about it) and also is HS3 only, it will not be updated for HS4. Whilst it probably will work it won't look as good as a native HS4 plugin. Send me a PM if you do decide you want it.

Leave a comment:

• Grundcm
    replied
    I am considering upgrading my cat door and was considering getting the connected version of this one. I didn't see the plugin on the post referenced and I did not see it in the list of Plugins. Is it still available?

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    mrhappy Do you need the main account details? Or will an additional user account do?

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by mminehan View Post
    Hi mrhappy Adam,
    I realise you are busy and probably have a few things you are working on.
    I wonder if it would be possible to add a 'Battery Status' device to the plugin. I see the API supports a number of battery parameters including battery voltage, battery percent, and low battery status (https://github.com/renescherer/openh...ng.surepetcare).

Battery voltage and percent devices would be very useful for me. There are a few discussions about battery life on the offical SurePet forums. And in my case the door starts to fail reading our cats chip long before the low battery indicator comes on. This results in our cat being locked outside. So getting a warning of a low(ish) battery from HS would be a great feature.

I also see there are curfew time/status parameters.

I'm happy to beta test any updates.

Thanks, Marty.
    Apologies I missed this first time around - if you send me in a PM your login details I can take a look see what I can do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X