Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understood, and much appreciated!

Comment

The Sure Petcare plugin is returning errors for me - "The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. Token:A long string which is the token...."
      Anyone else having problems?

Comment

Yes. Same here. Started this morning.
        iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Jez the errors are still continuing for me.

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post
            Jez the errors are still continuing for me.
            I guess something has changed at Sure Petcare's end. Most annoying.

Comment

mrhappy Hi Adam, would you mind taking a look at the 502 gateway problem? It seems something might have changed with the Sureflap servers. Maybe they have limited the polling rate? Marty

Comment

Hopefully this hasn't stopped working. I just installed the door about a month ago specifically because I could integrate with HS. I realize it wasn't anything official, I just hope it's a short term error.

I got it uploaded to my Zee, the plugin shows up, I've entered my login, but I see no additional devices? Should it automatically create them?

Comment

Is anyone else getting 503 errors at the moment?

Sure Petcare Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
                  Not sure if it is my setup or the Sureflap servers.

Marty

Comment

Yes, same here.
                    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                      Yes, same here.
                      I stopped and restarted the plugin and it seems to have fixed the issue....for now.

Comment

Originally posted by cahilj View Post
                        Hopefully this hasn't stopped working. I just installed the door about a month ago specifically because I could integrate with HS. I realize it wasn't anything official, I just hope it's a short term error.

I got it uploaded to my Zee, the plugin shows up, I've entered my login, but I see no additional devices? Should it automatically create them?
                        Just seeing if anyone has the answer for this.

Comment

Just seeing if anyone has the answer for this.
                          I don't have a Zee as I'm running HS3 on Win 10 Pro. But it should automatically create at least two root devices (one for the cat door and one per pet) and associated child devices.

Might be a stupid question but you have got the right room/floor/device type filters selected in your device list right?

Comment

mrhappy I realise you are busy with many other projects, but I was wondering if you had given the battery device any further thought? I would be fantastic for HS to be able to notify when the battery on the cat door is getting low.
                            Thanks, Marty.

Comment

Originally posted by mminehan View Post

I don't have a Zee as I'm running HS3 on Win 10 Pro. But it should automatically create at least two root devices (one for the cat door and one per pet) and associated child devices.

Might be a stupid question but you have got the right room/floor/device type filters selected in your device list right?
                              After weeks of troubleshooting a failed door latch motor (it only took that long because their app is horrible and I don't think their support team understands how their products operate when interacting with the app) with the Petcare help desk, and finally getting them to warranty it out for me, I'm about to try this again.

When I turn on the plugin, no devices are created. I've made sure the device list is set to "show all".

Comment

After weeks of troubleshooting a failed door latch motor (it only took that long because their app is horrible and I don't think their support team understands how their products operate when interacting with the app) with the Petcare help desk, and finally getting them to warranty it out for me, I'm about to try this again.

When I turn on the plugin, no devices are created. I've made sure the device list is set to "show all".
                                Have entered your credentials in the plugin page? I don't think the plugin will create any devices until it connects and gets a valid login from the SurePet servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X