X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cahilj
    replied
    Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post

Did you get this going as I am seeing the same problem?
    Unfortunately, I haven't had enough time to sit down and play with it.

I'm following the newly posted solution now.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    I have to agree with Wade this looks great. This looks like exactly what I want and sounds like it has all the functionality I am after. Thanks for screenshot and hard work.
    enigmatheatre
    Wade
    brientim
    Before posting the beta I fired up a linux version of HS4 and have spent a few days ironing out some small issues which don't occur with the windows version!
    I've posted the beta for testing in a new thread:/

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ts#post1500863

Steve

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    I have to agree with Wade this looks great. This looks like exactly what I want and sounds like it has all the functionality I am after. Thanks for screenshot and hard work.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SurePet.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1500166
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied

I do have the location implemented and can be set from HS. I also have curfew implemented and store the time segments so you can enable and disable from HS without having to reset the time segment. I’ll post some screenshots when I get home.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SurePet.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1500166

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Wade View Post

Steve, is battery status available by chance? I'm specifically interested in the cat flap battery.
    Yes, I convert it to a percentage to be more consistent with other HS devices.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• brientim
    replied

I had the same issue so I have written an HS4 plug-in for myself. I’ll post a beta version probably in the next week.

Steve
    Hello Steve

Thank you. Look forward to the release and testing. We have a two cats, the hub and two pet doors.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied

I do have the location implemented and can be set from HS. I also have curfew implemented and store the time segments so you can enable and disable from HS without having to reset the time segment. I’ll post some screenshots when I get home.

Steve
    Steve, is battery status available by chance? I'm specifically interested in the cat flap battery.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied

I have the Microchip Pet Door Connect, hub and 1 cat. I am interested to see the features you have implemented? I would like to see the cat location(eg. in or out) and be able to set this to as getting my phone out and opening the app then setting the cats location every time he runs out the door as we leave takes too long so if I could set from HS then I can set it so I can shout at Alexa on the way out. Also locking and returning to schedule would be good too.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied

Will do.
    I have a Cat Flap, Hub and 2 cats. I’ve finished fine tuning it and have run it for a couple of weeks without problems. Next step is to let others break it😀
    It will be a free pi. I wrote it mainly as a way to get to grips with the new HS4 API as converting my complex HS3 plug-ins was not a good way to learn.
    Steve
    I have the Microchip Pet Door Connect, hub and 1 cat. I am interested to see the features you have implemented? I would like to see the cat location(eg. in or out) and be able to set this to as getting my phone out and opening the app then setting the cats location every time he runs out the door as we leave takes too long so if I could set from HS then I can set it so I can shout at Alexa on the way out. Also locking and returning to schedule would be good too.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied

Steve,

Thanks for the info. That was my next step but no need if you have done it. Give me a shout if you need a Beta tester.
    Will do.
    I have a Cat Flap, Hub and 2 cats. I’ve finished fine tuning it and have run it for a couple of weeks without problems. Next step is to let others break it😀
    It will be a free pi. I wrote it mainly as a way to get to grips with the new HS4 API as converting my complex HS3 plug-ins was not a good way to learn.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied

I had the same issue so I have written an HS4 plug-in for myself. I’ll post a beta version probably in the next week.

Steve
    Steve,

Thanks for the info. That was my next step but no need if you have done it. Give me a shout if you need a Beta tester.

Leave a comment:

• SteveMSJ
    replied

Steve

Leave a comment:

• enigmatheatre
    replied
    Originally posted by cahilj View Post

Yes. I hadn't considered trying that, so I just went and verified everything. Logged out on the Surepet app and logged in again to check password. Still no devices. I've tried all 3 available polling intervals, turned the plug in on and off several times. I'm not sure, but maybe I failed to add the entire plug in to the Pi directories.

Leave a comment:

• cahilj
    replied
    Originally posted by mminehan View Post

Have entered your credentials in the plugin page? I don't think the plugin will create any devices until it connects and gets a valid login from the SurePet servers.
    Yes. I hadn't considered trying that, so I just went and verified everything. Logged out on the Surepet app and logged in again to check password. Still no devices. I've tried all 3 available polling intervals, turned the plug in on and off several times. I'm not sure, but maybe I failed to add the entire plug in to the Pi directories.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X