Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mminehan
    replied
    mrhappy I realise you are busy with many other projects, but I was wondering if you had given the battery device any further thought? I would be fantastic for HS to be able to notify when the battery on the cat door is getting low.
    Thanks, Marty.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Originally posted by cahilj View Post

Just seeing if anyone has the answer for this.
    I don't have a Zee as I'm running HS3 on Win 10 Pro. But it should automatically create at least two root devices (one for the cat door and one per pet) and associated child devices.

Might be a stupid question but you have got the right room/floor/device type filters selected in your device list right?

Leave a comment:

• cahilj
    replied
    Originally posted by cahilj View Post
    Hopefully this hasn't stopped working. I just installed the door about a month ago specifically because I could integrate with HS. I realize it wasn't anything official, I just hope it's a short term error.

I got it uploaded to my Zee, the plugin shows up, I've entered my login, but I see no additional devices? Should it automatically create them?
    Just seeing if anyone has the answer for this.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wade View Post
    Yes, same here.
    I stopped and restarted the plugin and it seems to have fixed the issue....for now.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Yes, same here.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Is anyone else getting 503 errors at the moment?

Sure Petcare Web Exception: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
    Not sure if it is my setup or the Sureflap servers.

Marty

Leave a comment:

• cahilj
    replied
    Hopefully this hasn't stopped working. I just installed the door about a month ago specifically because I could integrate with HS. I realize it wasn't anything official, I just hope it's a short term error.

I got it uploaded to my Zee, the plugin shows up, I've entered my login, but I see no additional devices? Should it automatically create them?

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    mrhappy Hi Adam, would you mind taking a look at the 502 gateway problem? It seems something might have changed with the Sureflap servers. Maybe they have limited the polling rate? Marty

Leave a comment:

• Jez
    replied
    Originally posted by mminehan View Post
    Jez the errors are still continuing for me.
    I guess something has changed at Sure Petcare's end. Most annoying.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Jez the errors are still continuing for me.

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Yes. Same here. Started this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Jez
    replied
    The Sure Petcare plugin is returning errors for me - "The remote server returned an error: (502) Bad Gateway. Token:A long string which is the token...."
    Anyone else having problems?

Leave a comment:

• OliP
    replied
    Understood, and much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Originally posted by OliP View Post
    Hi, Is this plugin still active? I can't see a download link anywhere?
    edit: just seen last post from mrhappy if you don't mind sending me a link - would really appreciate it!

Would also be great to see a HS4 version
    This is the latest copy attached here, I honestly have no idea if it works or not. You will need to extract this into your HomeSeer directory.

I'm afraid you will not see a HS4 version and if it does not work then support is on a sort of best effort basis because I don't own this hardware myself and any integration has been done on the back of me reversing their API...it is not official.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OliP
    replied
    Hi, Is this plugin still active? I can't see a download link anywhere?
    edit: just seen last post from mrhappy if you don't mind sending me a link - would really appreciate it!

Would also be great to see a HS4 version

Leave a comment:

Working...
X