Dominos and IFTTT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominos and IFTTT

I just learned Dominos has an IFTTT connection for a trigger to order pizza. I find this quite amusing. I'm not sure if this has been part of their IFTTT setup for a while or not.

IfThisThenDominos.com

I guess the next step will be to automatically summon someone to your house to eat it after automatically ordering it.

Oh snap! I'm going to use this to order terrible pizza for dinner with HS and a Kinect.

EDIT:

WTF? This is a lot more involved than I thought it was.I've never used IFTTT before. The site is a mess. You can't see your hand in front of your face when you're in there. The cosmetics and ergonomics of the commercial internet are going to Hell at a break neck pace.

It would be a LOT easier for me to simply call them on the phone. And by a lot I mean something like I spend an hour screwing with this or 2 minutes MAX on the phone.

I'm getting my pizza dinner from some place else that has good pizza and no IFTTT channel, or whatever it's called.
    Last edited by S-F; October 8, 2018, 06:29 PM.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Working...
    X