HS3Touch for iOS image caching bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.55 is now in Test Flight for testing.
    πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Build 3.55 has the ipad config xml file (enter ipad.xml for the config) and it also has the cache fix.

Originally posted by paul View Post
      rjh saw the app appear in TestFlight, I just want to check, the email says β€œFixed iPad config not included” - the device I’m using for this is indeed an iPad. Will the cache fix work on it or will it need to wait for a version that includes the iPad config? Or will deploying my own project render it irrelevant regardless? Many thanks!

Paul
      πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        Build 3.55 has the ipad config xml file (enter ipad.xml for the config) and it also has the cache fix.

Hey Rich, install, tested, and it works. Thank you! This has been a thorn in my side for quite some time and this eliminates that thorn. Using this approach without having to use isVideo dropped the screen load time down to 1 second, which is much better. I no longer need to use my workaround and it's working smoothly.

Thanks again!

Paul

Comment

3.55 is now in Test Flight for testing.
          rjh
          I have an issue with displaying of the date. This is not done correctly. See https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ctly-displayed

Is it possible to fix this before releasing the next version of the app.

If you want I can e-mail you my project.

---
          John

Comment

Ok, date formatting fixed in build 3.56 which is waiting for app approval, once approved you can test in Test Flight then I will release.

Originally posted by John245 View Post

rjh
            I have an issue with displaying of the date. This is not done correctly. See https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ctly-displayed

Is it possible to fix this before releasing the next version of the app.

If you want I can e-mail you my project.

---
            John

Comment

Ok, date formatting fixed in build 3.56 which is waiting for app approval, once approved you can test in Test Flight then I will release.

This is great.

---
              John

Comment

rjh

I can confirm that the date issue is fixed in 3.56ß.

The only remaining issue is [$DATE=Y]. But this is no issue for me.

​​​​​​​Thanks for fixing.

---
                John

Comment

Working...
                X