Virtual Device - Dimmer Option not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Device - Dimmer Option not Working

A few hours ago I created a virtual device with the "Is Dimmable" option checked and in device management it shows up with a slider. Now when I try to create another virtual device with "Is Dimmable" checked I only get a device with On/Off but no slider. When I go to "Status Graphics" I also just see the state 0 and 100. I tried this multiple times and also restarted HS but nothing helps. There is also no error in the log. I guess I can create the 1-99 states manually but I would like to know the source of the problem. I am on 3.0.0.435. I know there is a newer one but I believe what I have is the latest official release. Has anybody else experienced this?

You need to create a range value. You may have to delete the on and off single values first, then add them back after you've defined the range - if you need them. You can also copy a virtual device that you already have if it has similar characteristics. That 's often the fastest way to get a new virtual device with non-standard features.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Its an old bug, cant create the range if there is a single control with the same values...

Comment

Working...
      X