Black November and Plug-in Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black November and Plug-in Pricing

I'm thinking about buying a few plugins but the normal pricing seems a bit high. Do the plugins ever go on sale during black friday / November sales? Does pricing change day-by-day? (Or are the specials I see today all that will be for the whole month)

Occasionally there are sales but it's down to each author which plugins they want to include and how much to discount. Some may do some won't, do search around though as there are times that if you have a particular issue or problem to solve then someone may have released a script or way around it.

Comment

Plug-ins from participating developers will be on sale (20% off) starting on Friday Nov 16th. Keep an eye out.....
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Big5 communication plug-in is on sale for limited time. Supports 5 communication protocols TCP, Serial RS232, HTTP, MQTT and Chat. Creates HS3 devices and triggers HS3 events. Also supports REST API and JSON API. If you learn how to use it it might be the last HS3 plug-in you'll ever buy.

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
          Big5 communication plug-in is on sale for limited time. Supports 5 communication protocols TCP, Serial RS232, HTTP, MQTT and Chat. Creates HS3 devices and triggers HS3 events. Also supports REST API and JSON API. If you learn how to use it it might be the last HS3 plug-in you'll ever buy.
          To support your good job I purchased the PI. Modbus is not included ;-)

---
          John

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post

To support your good job I purchased the PI. Modbus is not included ;-)

---
            John
            I purchased Big5 as well. I like the responsiveness of the PI developer to make enhancements quickly.

Ken
            "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Plug-ins from participating developers will be on sale (20% off) starting on Friday Nov 16th. Keep an eye out.....
              How long is this sale on for?

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

Usually it ends the end of November.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post

I think the plugins are only on sale for Week 3 (but I could be wrong). so the 16th through the 23rd I believe.

BTW, both MeiHarmonyHub and MeiKu are on sale!

Comment

Nobody ever asked me about putting things on sale...

Comment

Maybe , you can do it on your own, not sure :S

BuT think the sale with continue until end of November. They just trigger different sale categories, week by week

Comment

Well looks like a lot of PI authors decided that 20% was too much or something, I was going to get the big5 one but its not on offer now.

Comment

Originally posted by Simplex Technology View Post
                          Nobody ever asked me about putting things on sale...
                          Too bad… I just bought your Ambient Weather plugin...
                          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Furious View Post
                            Well looks like a lot of PI authors decided that 20% was too much or something, I was going to get the big5 one but its not on offer now.
                            You have to search for it on it's own. I don't think big5 was part of the black Friday as it is 70% off $29.99 instead of $99.99).

Comment

Working...
                            X