LiftMaster MyQ - Free, open source plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LiftMaster MyQ - Free, open source plugin

I've developed a free and open source (GPLv3) HS3 plugin in C# to read and write status of LiftMaster MyQ-enabled garage doors. There is already a paid plugin for this, so mine won't be available in the HS3 plugin updater, and if you need guaranteed support I suggest you check out the paid one.

This plugin supports LiftMaster, Craftsman, and Chamberlain-branded MyQ openers.

This is my first HS3 plugin (and my first time using C#) so it might be a little rough around the edges. I can't guarantee support, but I do use this myself so I'll at least keep it working as long as I'm using it.

Download Here
    View Installation and Configuration Instructions

Cool that you got this up and running. Could you add support for Chamberlain and craftsmen?
    These are the login URL For both.

https://craftexternal.myqdevice.com
    https://myqexternal.myqdevice.com

Comment

Are those APIs identical to the LiftMaster one save for the domain?

Comment

Im 99 percent sure

Comment

If you want to replace the url and build me a test I can test it out.

Comment

Originally posted by themlruts View Post
            If you want to replace the url and build me a test I can test it out.
            That would be great, I don't have the capability (or time) to test it myself right now.

Comment

This is the plugin I use for smartthings. Thats how i got the URL https://github.com/brbeaird/SmartThings_MyQ

Comment

I just did a quick build in visual studio on my side. But fails log in.

Comment

It looks like Chamberlain openers should just work, but you do need to update the domain for Craftsman-branded openers. If you have a Craftsman opener, try also replacing the app ID with "eU97d99kMG4t3STJZO/Mu2wt69yTQwM0WXZA5oZ74/ascQ2xQrLD/yjeVhEQccBZ".

Comment

Good news is I got logged in. I had to change the url and the app ID. It built the garage doors in homeseer but cant seem to control the doors yet

Comment

I don't see anything else in the SmartThings code you linked that differs between manufacturers. Did you make a debug build? If so, can you paste a screenshot of the HS3 log?

Comment

I am getting the -3333 error even thought the plugin tells me I am logged in succefully

Comment

That just happens sometimes, as best as I can tell. Maybe try again a bit later?

Comment

Version 1.1.6890.35221 is now available, adding support for Craftsman-branded openers. Download it here.

You can also install the attached debug build, which will log a lot more data to the HS3 log, which would be useful if you ran into future issues.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Seems to be working great thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X