X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear it!

In your previous post you said:

but oddly enough, my two garage doors were still on my device list
    I just wanted to clarify this by saying that in HS3, when a plugin creates a device, HS3 does not remove the device if the plugin is removed. Presumably this is to prevent your devices from being deleted and configuration lost for simple plugin upgrades and the like. If you want to remove a plugin that created devices, you'll need to also delete the devices manually.

Comment

Have you run into any issues with the plug-in stopping and throwing an error? Over the past few weeks I’ve occasionally gotten a windows error stating the plugin stopped working (I’m on the latest version). When this occurs all devices become unresponsive. I haven’t found what triggers the error yet. Thought I’d ask if anyone has experienced this.

Comment

Originally posted by SLOWBRA View Post
        Have you run into any issues with the plug-in stopping and throwing an error? Over the past few weeks I’ve occasionally gotten a windows error stating the plugin stopped working (I’m on the latest version). When this occurs all devices become unresponsive. I haven’t found what triggers the error yet. Thought I’d ask if anyone has experienced this.
        No issues here .

Comment

Originally posted by themlruts View Post

No issues here .
          That’s good to hear. Any suggestions on the best way to completely removing all of this plug-in and trying again? Must be something on my end. I’m running HomeSeer on a Windows 7 machine.

Comment

It's probably not you, the plugin is probably crashing for one reason or another. HS3 on Linux seems to just transparently restart crashed plugins, but Windows is probably different.

Does Windows give you any options besides just to stop the process? A crash dump or something maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. McKay View Post
              It's probably not you, the plugin is probably crashing for one reason or another. HS3 on Linux seems to just transparently restart crashed plugins, but Windows is probably different.

Does Windows give you any options besides just to stop the process? A crash dump or something maybe?
              I’ll Inspect deeper during the next issue.

Comment

Hi Dr. McKay (I really do miss that show),

While I was out of town the error popped up. The link below will take you to screenshots of the error popping up on my Windows 7 machine. I was not using the plug-in at the time. Hope this helps - let me know if you want me to try anything.

Shawn
                Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Great App:-) simple and works. now Alexa can control my garage doors:-)
                  Thanks

Comment

I seeing similar thing happening with my system I have only been using this plug-in for a few days but found these lines in my log. For the record, I have two Chamberlain garage door openers. I am running HS3 version 3.0.0.500 on a Windows 7 PC.

The root cause may be the way I am connected to the internet. I use a 4G modem connecting to an AT&T cell tower using a third party service provider. Every morning at around 3AM my 4G connection drops and reconnects. I get a new wan IP address every morning.
                    Feb-12 5:44:54 AM LiftMaster MyQ info: Device ref 378 (MyQ ID xxxxxxx) is now online
                    Feb-12 5:44:43 AM LiftMaster MyQ warn: Device ref 378 (MyQ ID xxxxxxxx) is offline
                    Feb-12 4:23:10 AM LiftMaster MyQ info: Device ref 378 (MyQ ID xxxxxxxxx) is now online
                    Feb-12 4:23:00 AM LiftMaster MyQ warn: Device ref 378 (MyQ ID xxxxxxxxx) is offline
                    Feb-12 4:15:00 AM Log Info The log database is currently 13MB in size.
                    Feb-12 4:15:00 AM Log Maintenance 24 records, selected by date/time, were removed from the log database.
                    Feb-12 3:11:12 AM LiftMaster MyQ info: Device ref 378 (MyQ ID xxxxxxxx) is now online
                    Feb-12 3:11:12 AM LiftMaster MyQ Debug debug: Found existing device for GDO xxxxxxxxxxxx with ref 378
                    Feb-12 3:11:12 AM LiftMaster MyQ info: Device ref 377 (MyQ ID xxxxxxxxx) is now online
                    Feb-12 3:11:12 AM LiftMaster MyQ Debug debug: Found existing device for GDO xxxxxxxxxxx with ref 377
                    Feb-12 3:11:12 AM LiftMaster MyQ info: Logged into MyQ
                    Feb-12 3:11:11 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin LiftMaster MyQ started successfully in 75 milliseconds
                    Feb-12 3:11:11 AM LiftMaster MyQ Debug debug: Logging into MyQ
                    Feb-12 3:11:11 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin LiftMaster MyQ ...
                    Feb-12 3:11:11 AM Starting Plug-In LiftMaster MyQ loaded in 15016 milliseconds
                    Feb-12 3:10:56 AM Info Plugin LiftMaster MyQ has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60214
                    Feb-12 3:07:24 AM Warning I/O interface LiftMaster MyQ is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                    Feb-12 3:06:55 AM Info Plugin LiftMaster MyQ with instance: has disconnected

Comment

I've been running the plugin for quite awhile but today I starting getting the following errors in the log. The restarts happen about once a minute.

Code:
                       [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                      [TR="class: cke_show_border"]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-27 8:14:55 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="align: left"] [/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]I/O interface LiftMaster MyQ is down, executable is not running, restarting ...[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-27 8:14:26 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Plugin LiftMaster MyQ with instance: has disconnected[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-27 8:14:26 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]LiftMaster MyQ[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]info: Logged into MyQ[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-27 8:14:25 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Starting Plug-In[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Plugin LiftMaster MyQ started successfully in 116 milliseconds[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]LiftMaster MyQ Debug[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]debug: Logging into MyQ[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Initializing plugin LiftMaster MyQ ...[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]LiftMaster MyQ loaded in 15034 milliseconds[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Feb-27 8:14:10 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Info[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Plugin LiftMaster MyQ has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58480[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      [TD="align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Feb-27 8:14:09 AM[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]Warning[/COLOR][/TD]
                       			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#D58000]I/O interface LiftMaster MyQ is down, executable is not running, restarting ...[/COLOR][/TD]
                       		[/TR]
                      [/TABLE]
                      BTW, haven't seen Dr. McKay make any posting here for more than a month.
                      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                      Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                      Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                      3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                      4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                      3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                      SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

I noticed my MyQ app on my phone updating so i imagine they changed something and broke it

Comment

I'm still alive.

I confirmed this issue on my end as well, and I was able to fix it. I've put a new release on GitHub. I have not yet had time to try to fix SLOWBRA's issue.

Comment

I'm still alive.

I confirmed this issue on my end as well, and I was able to fix it. I've put a new release on GitHub. I have not yet had time to try to fix SLOWBRA's issue.
                            It’s ok. I’ve disabled the plug-in for the time being. Feel free to reach out if you want anything from my end to help with this.

Comment

Noticed this morning that I was getting the following errors. I restarted the plugin and everything went back to normal. Maybe you could detect this kind of error then do an internal restart to try and correct it.

Mar-08 6:21:39 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: Cannot retrieve device list from MyQ: Login attempts throttled
                              Mar-08 6:21:39 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: MyQ error: Login error. Please login again. (-3333)
                              Mar-08 6:21:39 AM LiftMaster MyQ warn: MyQ devices last updated 23146 seconds ago; running poll now
                              Mar-08 6:21:20 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: Cannot retrieve device list from MyQ: Login attempts throttled
                              Mar-08 6:21:20 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: MyQ error: Login error. Please login again. (-3333)
                              Mar-08 6:21:00 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: Cannot retrieve device list from MyQ: Login attempts throttled
                              Mar-08 6:21:00 AM LiftMaster MyQ error: MyQ error: Login error. Please login again. (-3333)
                              HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
                              Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
                              Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
                              3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
                              4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
                              3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
                              SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

I, too, get these errors and have to restart the plugin a lot. Do we need to change some polling time on this?

Thanks,
                                Steve
                                Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

Working...
                                X