Where to download the Tuya (Smart Life) plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to download the Tuya (Smart Life) plugin

Any of you guys know where the latest beta of this plugin is available? This plugin needs a forum to keep up with the scattered posts.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

bsobel Hi Bill,

Is there a way to move devices from one SSID to another or do I have to factory reset them and start over?

Thanks,
    Ken
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Go here for instructions on how to load this plugin:
      https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...ya-device-list
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Maybe this will help. Put it in the HS main directory and go to Plug-Ins, Manage, Additional Services and select the box for the plug-in and download.

updater_override.txt

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          Any of you guys know where the latest beta of this plugin is available? This plugin needs a forum to keep up with the scattered posts.
          Agreed, Ill get that setup next week with the HS folks are back in the office from Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
            bsobel Hi Bill,

Is there a way to move devices from one SSID to another or do I have to factory reset them and start over?

Thanks,
            Ken
            You can put them in relinking mode and relink them, the device key changes but the plugin will always bind to the existing HS devices (e.g. won't cause duplicate devices)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
              bsobel Hi Bill,

Thanks,
              Ken
              I redid my home network.
              If you press and hold the wall light switch or the toggle button on a wall plug, that will make the indicator light start flashing. You'll go through the Tuya or Smart Life software, delete the device, then recreate it.

~Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Brower View Post

I redid my home network.
                If you press and hold the wall light switch or the toggle button on a wall plug, that will make the indicator light start flashing. You'll go through the Tuya or Smart Life software, delete the device, then recreate it.
                Hi Bill (Brower),

The Tuya and Smart Life don't know anything about the devices created by this plugin since the interface bsobel is using isn't connected to the app interface.

To make changes to the devices, simply go through the process to add them as if they are new and the plugin will figure out they already exist and re-link them to the HS devices.

Ken
                "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Hi (all). Just a few updates, I had eye surgery last week so been a bit slower than usual (and was traveling for the day job to boot). Im working on an update that I hope to have out within a week or so. Primary changes are an (optional) remote proxy for registration (so you can throw it on laptop or other machine with wifi than the HS box) and detecting and applying firmware updates (found almost 1/2 of my devices had updates, so going to get that available asap)

Comment

Great plugin bsobel ! I have a few dimmers and multi-color LED bulbs and they all work pretty well. I have a few issues (bugs?) and questions, do you have a preference as to where we post these?

Comment

Originally posted by PatBel View Post
                      Great plugin bsobel ! I have a few dimmers and multi-color LED bulbs and they all work pretty well. I have a few issues (bugs?) and questions, do you have a preference as to where we post these?
                      Send me a direct message with the details, plan on getting a release out shortly with some updates, will review the bugs and prioritize them in if possible....

Comment

Working...
                      X