Quasar 3145 temperature logger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quasar 3145 temperature logger

Many years ago I bought a Quasar 3145 temperature logger with 4 temperature sensors. I used the pjc3145 plugin for HS2 successfully for years. We moved house last year and removed the 3145 hardware then proceeded to migrate to HS3. As we use a legacy plugin for CID, we setup Jon00’s excellent connector to take data from HS2 to HS3.

In in the meantime I noticed an error in HS2 with the pjc3145 plugin which isn’t recognising the licence. If I re-enter the licence ID and password it fails, I suspect it’s fallen out of support.

My question is, does anyone still use a Quasar 3145 temperature logger with either HS2 or HS3, or is it landfill? It’ll be a shame as the hardware still works (I’ve tested it with Quasar’s old application)

mcsTemperature for HS2 supports it. Let me know if you are interested and I can make it available to you at no cost.

Comment

Hi Michael. That’s very generous, thank you very much. Yes please!
      Last edited by Jez; November 22, 2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I did a compile after removing the requirement for a license. It is at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsTemperature_6_4_0_16.zip. This file contains the installer (setup_...,exe) and the plugin executable that I just compiled (hspi_...exe). Run the installer to put files in HS2 folder and then copy the hspi_...exe to overwrite the same file from the installer.

Good luck. I'm not running HS2 now (nor have the 3145) so no chance to try it out.

Comment

Thanks very much Michael .

Comment

Working...
          X