Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Yale Assure Lock SL Z-Wave Door Lock Works AWESOME with HomeSeer and Z-Net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeanv View Post
    Given that there are multiple doors into the property, more than one lock would have to simultaneously fail for this to be a problem. As far as battery power goes, this lock can even use a 9V battery for the outside in an emergency to power the lock. I have lived in my home for 7 years and never carried keys at all. Never had a problem.
    Been going that direction as well. I’d get a nfc implant for the next car honestly if it were realistic.

Comment

JeanV

Can you post a screenshot of your logic. Having a hard time with the "within time" part. Thanks

Comment

Hi,
        Maybe you ca help me? We're using Yale Digital door lock YDM3168
        I have this event in Homeseer enable and disable user code. Using code(Numeric) it works good. but for YALE RF cards i cannot because i cannot find from homeseer the code in RF Card. I try to use different RF Card Reader to get the code but its on hexadecimal. When Im trying to put the hexadecimal in my event, Homeseer is not accepting it and when i convert to decimal homeseer accept it but from the YALE Lock card is not working. Thank you so much. I will very appreciate your response. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jarreds View Post
          Hi,
          I have this event in Homeseer enable and disable user code. Using code(Numeric) it works good. but for YALE RF cards i cannot because i cannot find from homeseer the code in RF Card. I try to use different RF Card Reader to get the code but its on hexadecimal. When Im trying to put the hexadecimal in my event, Homeseer is not accepting it and when i convert to decimal homeseer accept it but from the YALE Lock card is not working. Thank you so much. I will very appreciate your response. Thank you
          Do you have a zigbee or zwave module installed in the lock?
          HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
          Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
          Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post

Do you have a zigbee or zwave module installed in the lock?
            Yes Sir, zwave module is installed in Yale lock. Like what I said sir communication between Homeseer and Yale lock is good, My event regarding the enable/disable of user code(numeric) is good. But what we want to do is to enable/disable user access with the Yale RF Card. any idea with this? Thank you.

Comment

Yes, I use the script from sparkman, you can read about it here. https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...pt?postcount=1

EDIT: What do you mean by the Yale RF card?
              HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
              Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
              Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
                Yes, I use the script from sparkman, you can read about it here. https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...pt?postcount=1

EDIT: What do you mean by the Yale RF card?
                We are using Yale Digital Lock YDM 3168. This lock includes RF Card that can use for user access instead of numeric code.

Comment

Hi,
                  There may be a way to disable that by sending a z-wave parameter. I took a quick look to see if I could find any documentation on what parameters it supports, but could not find anything. I would contact Yale/Assa Abloy support to see if they have those documented somewhere.
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

There may be a way to disable that by sending a z-wave parameter. I took a quick look to see if I could find any documentation on what parameters it supports, but could not find anything. I would contact Yale/Assa Abloy support to see if they have those documented somewhere.
                    Hi Sir, Thank you. Clarification what do you mean to disabled? I think you misunderstood me. Sorry. I will try to explain easier sorry.
                    What we are trying to do is, For example I have a allow and disallow button. When i choose allow, it will allow all registered RF Card user to unlock the lock and same when we choose disallow all registered RF Cards will be disabled and cannot unlock the lock I have already an event for this and working good but for only NUMERIC user code only. Thank you so much Sir.

Comment

Hi Sir, Thank you. Clarification what do you mean to disabled? I think you misunderstood me. Sorry. I will try to explain easier sorry.
                      What we are trying to do is, For example I have a allow and disallow button. When i choose allow, it will allow all registered RF Card user to unlock the lock and same when we choose disallow all registered RF Cards will be disabled and cannot unlock the lock I have already an event for this and working good but for only NUMERIC user code only. Thank you so much Sir.
                      Yes, that's what I understood. Z-Wave locks typically have configuration parameters that can be set through z-wave commands. The lock may have an option to disable the RF cards by setting a parameter for that. However, you need the documentation to be able to determine that.

Comment

Yes, that's what I understood. Z-Wave locks typically have configuration parameters that can be set through z-wave commands. The lock may have an option to disable the RF cards by setting a parameter for that. However, you need the documentation to be able to determine that.
                        Thank you so much. This what we are trying to look for but still no luck. Because from Homeseer event the Z-wave action only has "Set a security code" that is related with user access configuration.

Comment

Thank you so much. This what we are trying to look for but still no luck. Because from Homeseer event the Z-wave action only has "Set a security code" that is related with user access configuration.
                          Yes, but other parameters can be set. You just need to know what they are. Typically the manufacturer of z-wave devices publishes documentation showing all parameters. Hence my recommendation to contact Yale/Assa Abloy to ask them for a list of z-wave parameters for that model lock.

Comment

Yes, but other parameters can be set. You just need to know what they are. Typically the manufacturer of z-wave devices publishes documentation showing all parameters. Hence my recommendation to contact Yale/Assa Abloy to ask them for a list of z-wave parameters for that model lock.
                            Okay, we will try to communicate with them and hope to respond. Thank you for your time very appreciated. If there are ideas please let us know it will be a big help. Thank you so much Sir.

Comment

Hi Sir,
                              Yale and Assa Abloy respond to my inquiries regarding with any parameter documentation. Unfortunately they do not have any documentation regarding with this matter and the yale support told me that, yes the actions are limited. Still looking and try to figure out to use and control these RF Cards.

Comment

Hello,

Quick question, does the Yale lock\Homeseer report on battery status?

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
                                X