Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Yale Assure Lock SL Z-Wave Door Lock Works AWESOME with HomeSeer and Z-Net!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll do some more research on the beacons then try another one. I also have a Tesla but my garage door is really old and can't communicate using MyQ. I could get a homelink kit installed from Tesla but for that cost, I'd be better off buying a new gargage door opener that's MyQ compatable! I'm using an iPhone but really don't think the problem is with it. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by field888 View Post
      I think I'll do some more research on the beacons then try another one. I also have a Tesla but my garage door is really old and can't communicate using MyQ. I could get a homelink kit installed from Tesla but for that cost, I'd be better off buying a new gargage door opener that's MyQ compatable! I'm using an iPhone but really don't think the problem is with it. Thanks for the help!
      Why not just use this: https://www.myq.com/products/smart-garage-control

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Looked into that, but no go. My opener uses dip switch settings, old school stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I would try a different beacon. I used one called RadBeacon from Radius Networks that worked pretty well, not sure if they are still available or not. Since I've purchased a Tesla, I no longer need the beacon to open/close my garage door as it now works with MyQ garage doors and automatically automates that for me.
          Are you using it with an iPhone or Android? My guess is that the phone is trying to save power by turning the bluetooth connection on/off but I would try a different beacon, my iPhone kept a constant connection while I was in the car. You've figured out the most difficult parts of getting it to work with HS, you just need to find a good beacon.
          I have trouble sleeping when I have a big project going on at work, so I get up in the middle of the night and think about solutions. Then get on my iPad to find ways to take my mind off of it so I can get back to sleep. Ironically, I do some work automating accounting and financial reporting processes.

I see that you looked into the HS4 TeslaSeer app which doesn't seem to be supported too well. Have you looked into the HS3 Tesla Vehicles (Shill) app? Seems some people are using it with HS4and it has a lot of features I really like and support seems to be decent.

Comment

Originally posted by field888 View Post

I see that you looked into the HS4 TeslaSeer app which doesn't seem to be supported too well. Have you looked into the HS3 Tesla Vehicles (Shill) app? Seems some people are using it with HS4and it has a lot of features I really like and support seems to be decent.

The HS4 TeslaSeer plugin is not supported at all, big waste of money. I didn't know there was another one! I saw the Tesla power wall plugin but did not see Shills plugin, I'm going to get this installed when I get home! Does exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
            X