Z-Wave "INFO: Plugin start is pending"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave "INFO: Plugin start is pending"

When I look at Plug-Ins > Manage, the Included Z-Wave Plug-in, 3.0.2.234, Status shows "INFO: Plugin start is pending". I have rebooted the computer, RaspPi running HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Linux), and have also used the Tools > System > Restart System, but the status does not change. Looking at the log info View > Log, I see Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Z-Wave, but, unlike with my Insteon plug-in, I never see a Starting Plug-In for Z-Wave. I do have my SmartStick+ plugged into the RaspPi.

What am I missing?
    What should I look at?

Right now this is not a problem, since the only Z-Wave device I have, HomeSeer HS-FC200+, is not currently installed.

Hi Flick,
    Had the same issue with BLGData, turned out to be an unwanted / outdated .dll sitting in the root directory of HS. That said I am here running on Windows 7. Not sure if this will fix your issue but did fix mine.
    Hope this helps.

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Pervez2602 View Post
      Hi Flick,
      Had the same issue with BLGData, turned out to be an unwanted / outdated .dll sitting in the root directory of HS. That said I am here running on Windows 7. Not sure if this will fix your issue but did fix mine.
      Hope this helps.

Peter
      Hopefully that is not the case, since what I installed is the latest download for linux.

Comment

Hi There,
        Wasn't HS causing the problem was a third party plugin which was nothing to do with BLGData in my case. Guess if you only have HS3 then a different issue.

Peter

Comment

Issue resolved by upgrading the Z-Wave plug-in to a beta version, 3.0.1.252.

Comment

Good to know, glad you are up and running.
            Peter

Comment

Working...
            X