Alexa what is the temperature in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexa what is the temperature in the garage

I know I'll be able to do this with Jon's plugin but am waiting for the next official HS3 release. In the meantime is there a way to have Alexa pick up the temperature reading from the HSM-200 in my garage and answer that question?

Originally posted by kideon View Post
    I know I'll be able to do this with Jon's plugin but am waiting for the next official HS3 release. In the meantime is there a way to have Alexa pick up the temperature reading from the HSM-200 in my garage and answer that question?
    No need to wait. I also provide V1.0 in the download which works with HS 3.0.0.293 or later. You just won't be able to use the latest features.....
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

No need to wait. I also provide V1.0 in the download which works with HS 3.0.0.293 or later. You just won't be able to use the latest features.....
      Which plug-in provides this?

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
        Which plug-in provides this?
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...for-homeseer-3
        Jon

Comment

Thanks jon00!

Comment

I saw that too will it be seamless to implement the next version?

Comment

I saw that too will it be seamless to implement the next version?
              Yes, provided you do not replace your ini file, you will have a seamless transition.
              Jon

Comment

Yes, provided you do not replace your ini file, you will have a seamless transition.
                Ok sold I’ll work on integrating during the snows . Got any projects on the horizon I love your work! If you’re taking suggestions I was planning on playing around with magic mirror for dashboard and an actual mirror. Also want to see some sort of wiz bang thang that can be spit out to tv

Comment

Ok sold I’ll work on integrating during the snows . Got any projects on the horizon I love your work! If you’re taking suggestions I was planning on playing around with magic mirror for dashboard and an actual mirror. Also want to see some sort of wiz bang thang that can be spit out to tv
                  Did you see Rich's post on smart mirrors? https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...r-smart-mirror
                  Jon

Comment

I did, it’s too expensive for what it is. I’d rather have a full size display and more flash with the interface

Comment

Working...
                    X