HomeSeer is 20 Years Old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer is 20 Years Old!

Hard to believe really... and some of you have been with us since the very early days. Thanks for helping us get this far!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20-Year-Badge-Round-Blue-500.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1284035
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Congrats! I just got here from Vera but am loving it so far- here's to many more years!

Comment

Wow this makes me feel old Congrats HomeSeer Team!

Comment

How did Homeseer begin? Who worked with you to develop the first version of the software?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Congrats to the HomeSeer team

Comment

I would like a sticker like that to put on my system as a certificate of authenticity or even on a T shirt including letters RTFM
            Else long live HomeSeer!

Eman.
            TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Congrats to the Homeseer team! and +1 to the t-shirt and sticker

16 years Homeseer here....
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!

On this 20th year achievement and milestone.

Here have a Homeseer denim button down shirt that I still wear occassionally given away at EHExpo early 2000's.

It's a bit worn down these days and I wouldn't mind paying for a new Homeseer 20th anniversary shirt.

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.8 KB ID:	1283730

Name:	HS2.jpg
Views:	555
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	1283732
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yes... congratulations. My addiction started in 2003. This is a great milestone and like others, I'd pay for a shirt as well. BTW, who are the folks in the pictures? I've seen it before, but can't associate a name to anyone.

Robert
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Rich and his sister (I think - don't remember now as it's been a long time). Two other HS employees (from around 2003??) and my son in the middle.

We did do a Homeseer post EHExpo dinner of sorts afterwards with around maybe 10 folks.

Think here we got the waitress to take the picture.

Name:	HS3.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1283747
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thanks for the all the kind words! We have come a long way!

Actually I am not in either of the previous 2 Expo pictures, in there are Rick and Geoff, the first 2 employees and I my wife Karen. I am next to Karen in the dinner picture.

We will look into some shirts, good idea!

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      Rich and his sister (I think - don't remember now as it's been a long time). Two other HS employees (from around 2003??) and my son in the middle.

We did do a Homeseer post EHExpo dinner of sorts afterwards with around maybe 10 folks.

Think here we got the waitress to take the picture.

Name:	HS3.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	1283747

Comment

rjh

Who are all of the folks at dinner? Are they all still around and using Homeseer?
                        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Wow! Amazing and congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations with this anniversary!!!
                            I've only been 6 years joining the club but had and still have a lot of fun with it.
                            Keep on the good work!

Comment

Congrats - best HA product on the market
                              16 years for me

Cheers,
                              Bob
                              Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
                              X