Zooz Double Plug - How Many Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Sounds like it should be a status only device but HS set it up incorrectly as a controllable device.
    Anyway to correct it?

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post

Anyway to correct it?
      You should be able to remove the controls on the Status Graphics tab of the device by changing the Status Values to Status only instead of “Both”.
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

You should be able to remove the controls on the Status Graphics tab of the device by changing the Status Values to Status only instead of “Both”.
        No option Status Only. It's fine it's doing no harm. I was just curious. I did delete it and did a rescan. It came back with the On/Off. There is a option status only on the Configeration page but it wont let me check mark it.

Jim

Comment

When your phone is finished charging, HS could message you. It is status omly, I hide the button.
          Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
          | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
          Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
          BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

I'm adding to this for anyone else that might have just picked up this Zooz Zen25 Double Plug. I tried associating / excluding it three times by pressing the plug's button 3x quickly. Each time it didn't show energy monitoring for plug 1, and I had 1 meter that showed up. Then, I excluded it, unplugged it, started inclusion mode in HomeSeer, plugged it back in (lights blink and it will be in auto-inclusion mode since it's not associated), and everything looks good:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DoublePlug.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.4 KB ID:	1511533

Update:
            Everything looked good, however when I turn Switch 2 On / Off, the status for switch 1 follows switch 2 for some reason, though it doesn't actually change whether Switch 1 is actually On or Off. You can see a report in the log message below making it look like the double plug is reporting back that Switch 1 is set to off when I set Switch 2 to Off.

12/2/2021 8:11:59 AM
            Legacy-Plugin
            Z-Wave
            Device: Node 14 Z-Wave Volts 2 Set to 0 (0 Volts)
            Legacy-Plugin
            Z-Wave
            Device: Node 14 Z-Wave Switch 1 Set to OFF
            HomeSeer
            Device Control
            Device: Node 14 Z-Wave Switch 2 to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Comment

I have entered a ticket with Homeseer since I'm seeing similar behavior.

In the GUI, if I turn on switch one, switch two also indicates that it is on.

On the switch itself, only switch one is on, switch two is not on, but homeseer thinks it is.

Comment

Working...
              X