What is this ? Sigma Notification Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this ? Sigma Notification Sensor

I just noticed this Sigma Notification Sensor. I dont remember seeing these before.

Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	587
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1290814

Sometimes it can be a bad node added, when performing a new device inclusion. You can audit the node and remove them if this is the case. Do you have any sensors, recently added?

Comment

Originally posted by MattMan View Post
      Sometimes it can be a bad node added, when performing a new device inclusion. You can audit the node and remove them if this is the case. Do you have any sensors, recently added?
      I have installed a few devices. I did one several times then didnt like so I removed it. I did Audit Node. Below is the results. Both had the same results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	597
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	1291146

Comment

Dec 03 2019, I also just discovered this same behavior on 29 of my devices: 1) The ROOM changed back to Z-wave instead of my customized rooms 2) The Select Device Image went back to Image Not Selected (I always insert a custom image when first installed), 3) The Name column that I customized for each device went away and returned to the factory-title as if I just installed them for the first time. This lack of recorded assignment history as to where I placed the devices in the house makes it very difficult to backward engineer where and what my devices are.
        I'll post here again if I figure out any remedy.

Comment

I am interested in what you find out on this as well as I have the same thing. I was wondering if it has anything to do with Zooz devices? Do you have Zooz devices?

Comment

If the Z-Wave plugin doesn't recognize your device it will often interpret it as a Sigma device. Many time removing the device via the Z-Wave actions and adding it back very close to your Z-Wave interface will solve this.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp was bang on, removed the device and brought it close to my Z-Wave interface and re-added it. Good to go. Thanks brother

Comment

Working...
              X